[Blues-l] Playlist: WMEB Blues Top 20 for May 2022

Michael Murphy murph@maine.edu
Tue May 31 13:31:09 EDT 2022

Living Blues Report
Blues Top 20 for the month ending 5/31/2022
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy

 1 Kenny Neal / Straight from the Heart / Ruf Records GmbH
 2 Anthony Geraci / Blues Called My Name / Blue Heart
 3 Eliza Neals / Badder to the Bone / E-H Records LLC
 4 Albert Castiglia / I Got Love / Gulf Coast Records
 5 Gina Sicilia / Unchange / VizzTone
 6 Kilborn Alley / Takin' Time / Run It Back Records
 7 Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters / Mercy Me / Stony Plain Records
 8 Larry McCray / Blues Without You / KTBA Records
 9 Dana Fuchs / Borrowed Time / Ruf Records GmbH
10 Delbert McClinton / Outdated Emotion / Hot Shot Records
11 Sugaray Rayford / In Too Deep / Forty Below Records
12 Robin Trower / No More Worlds to Conquer / Provogue
13 Diunna Greenleaf / I Ain't Playin' / Little Village
14 Son House / Forever On My Mind / Easy Eye Sound
15 The Hogtown Allstars / Hog Wild / Stony Plain Records
16 Vaneese Thomas / Fight the Good Fight / Blue Heart Records
17 Edgar Winter / Brother Johnny / Quarto Valley Records
18 HOROJO Trio / Set the Record / Stony Plain Records
19 Ann Peebles & Hi Rhythm Section / Live in Memphis / Memphis
International Records
20 Mike Stevens / Breathe In the World, Breathe Out Music / Stony Plain
Records
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy