[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20220522

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun May 22 19:25:21 EDT 2022

Tonight on Cha Cha Cha In Blue we're still in lockdown and this is my
107th show recorded at home! The 2022 FUNDING DRIVE is over but IT'S
NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE!  GO TO http://ckut.ca/donate Let's start with
recent releases from Gary Cain, Mississippi Heat, Love Light Orchestra,
and Durham County Poets. This week we feature new releases from Mike
Stevens, Anthony Geraci, Charlie Musselwhite, and Bonham-Bullick. In the
"history" part of the show I've got Little Walter, Howlin' Wolf, Muddy
Waters, Elmore James, Sonny Boy Williamson, Robert Wilkins, B.B. King,
Scatman Crothers, Earl Hooker, T-Bone Walker, and Alan Gerber. We'll
close with a tune from BluesReel in advance of John Kerkhoven's Thursday
show at the Wheel Club. Tune in to CKUT 90,3FM (Montreal) or
http://www.ckut.ca (everywhere else) from 9-11 PM. PLEASE DONATE
GENEROUSLY! PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN
PROGRAMMING!  CHECK OUT OUR MERCH! CKUT HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE
SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!! https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20220522 show from the archives at http://www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
*INTRO*
ID - Harry Manx

*RECENT DECENT*
Gary Cain/Next Stop/House On Fire/Indie
Mississippi Heat/Madeleine/Havana En Mi Alma/Van Der Linden Recordings
Love Light Orchestra/Leave the Light On/3 O'clock Blues/Nola Blue Records
Durham County Poets/Out Of The Woods/Out Of The Woods/Indie

*FEATURED NEW RELEASES*
Mike Stevens/Breathe In The World, Breathe Out Music/Like A Little
Bird/Stony Plain Records
PSA 07 Mask not mandatory
ID - Coco Robicheaux
Mike Stevens/Breathe In The World, Breathe Out Music/The Wreck of the
Edmund Fitzgerald/Stony Plain Records
Anthony Geraci/Blues Called My Name/Boston Stomp/Blue Heart Records
Anthony Geraci/Blues Called My Name/The Blues Called My Name (Feat.
Sugar Ray Norcia)/Blue Heart Records
Charlie Musselwhite/Mississippi Son/Blues Gave Me A Ride/Alligator Records
Charlie Musselwhite/Mississippi Son/Crawling King Snake/Alligator Records
Bonham-Bullick/Bonham-Bullick/Can't You See What You're Doing To
Me/Quarto Valley Records
AD TRACK 09 RUSS May 28
ID - Robben Ford
Bonham-Bullick/Bonham-Bullick/Trouble Blues/Quarto Valley Records

*COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS*
Little Walter/Chess Blues 1952-1954/Got To Find My Baby/Chess Records
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Blues 1952-1954/Evil/Chess Records
Muddy Waters/The Chess Box/Mannish Boy/Chess Records
Elmore James/The Sky Is Crying: The History Of Elmore James/Hawaiian
Boogie/Rhino Records
Sonny Boy Williamson/Road Trip Blues/Pontiac Blues/House Of Blues
FD 33 - Stretch - Never Too Late
ID - Layla Zoe
Robert Wilkins/Memphis Blues 30's/That's No Way to Get Along/Pubblico
Dominio
B.B. King/King Of The Blues/She's Dynamite/MCA Records
Scatman Crothers/Rock & Jive/Beale Street On Saturday Night/Ace Records
Earl Hooker/Blues Masters, Vol. 15: Slide Guitar Classics/Is You Ever
Seen A One-Eyed Woman Cry/Rhino Records
T-Bone Walker/The Hustle Is On/She's the No-Sleepin'est Woman/Blue Label
AD TRACK 55 MANGO BAY 2016 AD
25 Tree Cdn  Regions PSA
ID - Watermelon Slim_04
ID - Mississippi Bigfoot
Alan Gerber'Somewhere in Between'Catfish in the Hole/Indie
*
**APPEARING LIVE *THURSDAY, MAY 26 at The Wheel Club 3373 Cavendish,
Montreal, QC
BluesReel/Riverfield/Fools For Your Love/Indie
https://www.facebook.com/events/364763738756258/
-----------------------------
HAVE YOU DONATED YET PLEASE BE GENEROUS! PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND
TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your
wallets flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to
http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! And check out our merch!
CKUT HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!!
https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store Contact me at
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net <mailto:ckutblue@colba.net>

-- John Detcheverry mailto:ckutblue@colba.net
<mailto:ckutblue@colba.net> Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal