[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20220501

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun May 8 18:50:26 EDT 2022

Tonight on Cha Cha Cha In Blue we're still in lockdown and this is my
105th show recorded at home! The 2022 FUNDING DRIVE is over but IT'S
NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE!  GO TO http://ckut.ca/donate Let's start with
Mother's Day songs from Koko Taylor, Billy Boy Arnold, Matt Andersen,
B.B. King, Little Milton, Sunday Wilde, Sister Rosetta Tharpe, Layla
Zoe, Caroline Cotto, Mississippi Heat, Shemekia Copeland, Brian Blain,
Selwyn Birchwood, Knickerbocker All-Stars, Super Chikan, and Johnny
Winter. In the "history" part of the show I've got Howlin' Wolf, Little
Walter, Henry Gray, H-Bomb Ferguson, Big Maybelle, Guy Davis, Cornell
Dupree, and Albert King. We'll close with a tune from Alec Mcelcheran in
advance of his Tuesday appearance at Bistro A Jojo. Tune in to CKUT
FM90,3 (Montreal) or http://www.ckut.ca (everywhere else) from 9-11 PM.
PLEASE DONATE GENEROUSLY! PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY
IN PROGRAMMING!  CHECK OUT OUR MERCH! CKUT HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE
SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!! https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20220501 show from the archives at http://www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

*HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!*
Koko Taylor/A Celebration Of Blues: Women In Blues/63 Year Old
Mama/St-Clair Entertainment
Billy Boy Arnold/The Blues Soul Of Billy Boy Arnold/A Mother's
Prayer/Stony Plain Records
Matt Andersen/Halfway Home By Morning/What Would Your Mama Say/True
North Records
B.B. King/King Of The Blues/Nobody Loves Me But My Mother/MCA Records
Little Milton/Blues In The Night/Blues In The Night/Zillion
AD TRACK 05 BlueGrass Camp
ID - Sunday Wilde
Sunday Wilde/Peace In Trouble/Home To Momma/Indie
Koko Taylor/Gator Bites/Happy Mother's Day/Alligator Records
Sister Rosetta Tharpe/Up Above My Head - Very Best Of/Sleep on Darling
Mother/Not Now Music
Layla Zoe/Nowhere Left To Go/Dear Mom/Indie
Caroline Cotto/A Momma To Cry To/A Momma To Cry To/Indie
Mississippi Heat/Warning Shot/Come to Mama/Delmark Records
AD TRACK 33 Faybee BBQ Victoria Day weekend
ID - Layla Zoe
Shemekia Copeland/Gator Bites/Happy Mother's Day/Alligator Records
Shemekia Copeland/Deluxe Edition/Your Mama's Talking/Alligator Records
Brian Blain/I'm Not Fifty Anymore/The Mother I Never Knew/Indie
Selwyn Birchwood/Living In A Burning House/Mama Knows Best/Alligator Records
Knickerbocker All-Stars/Open Mic At The Knick/Mother-In-Law Blues/JP
Cadillac Records
Super Chikan/Blues Come Home To Roost/Mama & The Chillen (Part
1)/Rooster Blues Records
Johnny Winter/Hey, Where's Your Brother?/Check Out Her Mama/Virgin Records
*
**COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS*
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Blues Box Set/Moanin' At Midnight/Chess Records
Little Walter/Chess Blues Box/Juke/Chess Records
Henry Gray/Chess Blues Box/I Declare That Ain't Right/Chess Records
H-Bomb Ferguson/Shouting The Blues/She's Been Gone/Specialty Records
Big Maybelle/The No.1 Blues Collection/That's a Pretty Good
Love/Stardust Entertainment
FD 33 - Stretch - Never Too Late
ID - Guy Davis
Guy Davis/Be Ready When I Call You/I Thought I Heard The Devil Call/M.C.
Records
Cornell Dupree/Teasin'/Blue Nocturne/Atlantic Recording Corp.
Albert King/The Ultimate Collection/Ain't Nothing You Can Do/Rhino Records

*APPEARING LIVE* TUESDAY, MAY 10 at BISTRO À JOJO 1627 St-Denis,
Montreal, Qc
https://www.bistroajojo.com/calendrier
The Alec Mcelcheran Trio/The Blue in Everything/Perambulator Blues/Indie
-----------------------------
HAVE YOU DONATED YET PLEASE BE GENEROUS! PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND
TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your
wallets flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to
http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! And check out our merch!
CKUT HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!!
https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store Contact me at
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net <mailto:ckutblue@colba.net>

-- John Detcheverry mailto:ckutblue@colba.net
<mailto:ckutblue@colba.net> Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal