[Blues-l] Playlist: 5/7/22 Saturday Night Blues WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun May 8 19:54:58 EDT 2022

9PM

MuddyWaters / Crosseyed Cat / Hard Rain / Epic – Blue Sky – Legacy

KokoTaylor / Gonna Buy Me a Mule / Old School / Alligator

-

TajMahal & Ry Cooder / My Baby Done Changed the Lock on the Door / Get OnBoard – The Songs of Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee / Nonesuch

CatherineRussell / Send for Me / Send for Me / Dot Time

-

FentonRobinson / Going to Chicago / Out of Chicago / JSP

DiunnaGreenleaf / If It Wasn’t for the Blues / I Ain’t Playin’ / Little VillageFoundation

-

BonnieRaitt / Waitin’ For You To Blow / Just Like That / Redwing

KennyNeal / Blues Keep Chasing Me / Straight from the Heart / Ruf

-

NorthMississippi Allstars / Set Sail Part I / Set Sail / New West

HowellDevine/ East St. Louis / Strange Time Blues / Dyna Phonic

-

CedricBurnside / Keep Pushing / I Be Trying / Single Lock

 10PM

Duke Robillard Band / Homeless Blues / They Call ItRhythm & Blues / Stony Plain

Mississippi Heat / Uninvited Guest / Madeleine / Vander Linden Recordings

-

Tommy Castro / Hustle / A Bluesman Came to Town /Alligator

Christone Kingfish Ingram / Another Life Goes By /662 / Alligator

-

Sue Foley / Say It’s Not So / Pinky’s Blues / StonyPlain

Taj Mahal & Keb’ Mo’ / Don’t Leave Me Here /Tajmo / Concord

-

Eric Bibb / Whole World’s Got the Blues / DearAmerica / Provogue

Eric Gales / The Storm / Crown / Provogue

-

Curtis Salgado / The Longer That I Live / DamageControl / Alligator

Annika Chambers / Raggedy and Dirty / Wild &Free / UTR

-

Zac Harmon / Deal with the Devil / Long As I Got MyGuitar / Catfood

 11PM

Selwyn Birchwood / I’d Climb Mountains / Living in aBurning Building / Alligator

-

Albert Castiglia / I Got Love / I Got Love / GulfCoast

Mike Zito / Don’t Bring Me Down / Resurrection /Gulf Coast

-

Vanessa Collier / Bloodhound / Heart on the Line /Phenix Fire

Rodd Bland and the Members Only Band / Get YourMoney Where You Spend Your Time / Live on Beale Street – A Tribute to Bobby“Blue” Bland / Nola Blue

-

The Love Light Orchestra / 3 O’clock Blues / Leavethe Light On / Nola Blue

Danielle Nicole / Hot Spell / Cry No More / Concord

-

Ivy Ford / Keep On Blues / Club 27 / Ivy Ford Music

Matthew Skoller / Get Down to the Nitty Gritty /Blues Immigrant / Tongue ‘N Groove

-

Kevin Burt / I’m Busting Out / Stone Crazy / GulfCoast

Russ Green / First Thing Smokin’ / City Soul /Psychedelic Ghost Productions

-

Studebaker John / Mississippi Mud / The Resonator /Avanti

 Rich Gordon

WNIJ-FM

3219 Green Dale Dr.

Rockford, IL 61109-1535