[Blues-l] May Blues Cd's Reviews and Playlist

LaHoraDelBlues lahoradelblues@yahoo.es
Sun May 1 13:56:30 EDT 2022

LA HORA DEL BLUES <http://www.lahoradelblues.com/>  LAUNCHES A BRAND NEW
WEBSITE!!

A MORE ACTUAL DESIGN, NEW CONTENTS AND MUCH MORE

 <https://lahoradelblues.com/en/record-reviews/> La Hora del Blues English
on-line Reviews this month include, among others Bubba & The Big Bad Blues,
Bobby Gentilo, Hurricane Ruth, Marc Loy, Diunna Greenleaf, The Nighthawks,
J-Rad Cooley, Josh Hyde, Sugaray Rayford, Tim Gartland, The Kenneth Brian
Band, Henry Gray, David Lumsden, Miss Bix, The Wildroots, Vaneese Thomas,
Travellin’ Blue Kings
 and others. Also included in this page all past
written reviews (more than 6.000).

Also Read the Reviews in Spanish at https://lahoradelblues.com/criticas/

Visit La Hora del Blues monthly
<https://lahoradelblues.com/en/programacion-mensual-monthly-playlist/>
'Playlist'

CDs Received
<https://lahoradelblues.com/en/novedades-recibidas-new-releases-received/> ,
the last New Blues Cds received, together with informative point marks and
links.

IMPORTANT NOTE: To avoid custom taxes on reception (especially from outside
European Union), please send your CDs as if it was a regular letter, that is
to say, with an envelope (yellow or a hard one where you have previously
written the address) and as “ordinary post”  with a normal stamp (that will
cost between 2 and 4 dollars), without "Customs Declaration CN22 label" (you
have NEVER to send it with CN22 label).
So please, from now on, send CDs as if they were a letter with a document
inside, with always by ordinary post and NEVER NEVER with the label “Customs
Declaration CN22”

A new Interview in English and Spanish singer and guitar player Bill
“Wildcat” O’Halloran by Monte Adkison "The Blues Stalker" from The Suncoast
Blues Society.

Interesting sections with  <https://lahoradelblues.com/noticias-nacionales/>
Spanish and  <https://lahoradelblues.com/en/international-news/>
International blues news, informations, articles, interviews, books...

Articles <https://lahoradelblues.com/en/articles/> , Festivals reviews in
Spanish <https://lahoradelblues.com/cronicas/>  and English
<https://lahoradelblues.com/en/chronicles/> , Hottest Stuff Flashes
<https://lahoradelblues.com/en/>  & Spanish Blues Gigs Calendar
<https://lahoradelblues.com/en/agenda-blues-gigs-calendar-in-spain/>  with
all blues gigs you can find all over Spain.... and many other interesting
information and news about Spanish and International blues.

* * * *

 <https://lahoradelblues.com/en/la-hora-del-blues/> "La Hora del Blues"
Radio Show from Barcelona (Spain) and weekly Internet simulcast Fridays
16,00 and 21,00 pm and Saturdays at 2,00, 7,00 and 12,00 am at
<https://zeno.fm/radio-pica> https://zeno.fm/radio-pica

La Hora del Blues playlist is submitted every month since 1984 to Living
Blues Magazine for TOP 25 LIVING BLUES RADIO CHART and 'BLUES MUSIC REPORTS'
(RMR) among others.

We would appreciate to receive yours CD's (always sent as a letter
(document) by ordinary post with no commercial value and NOT as merchandise
with value to avoid custom taxes) (not demos, singles, downloads, mp3, promo
copies
) for airplay to:

Vicente Zúmel

Radio PICA - La Hora del Blues

Apartado de Correos 12085

08080 Barcelona – Spain

"La Hora del Blues" does a continuous serious honest work and has gained
through the years a good reputation among record companies, labels, artists
and blues lovers all over the world. A selection of
<https://lahoradelblues.com/en/la-hora-del-blues/> aknowledgements and
testimonials received during the years.

La Hora del Blues belongs to the  <http://www.bluesyou.com/> European Blues
Union, a non-profit organization which aims to promote blues all over
Europe. Mrs. Zumel is one of the 12 board members of the association
<https://lahoradelblues.com/en/the-european-blues-union/>
https://lahoradelblues.com/en/the-european-blues-union/

He and Roser Zúmel are members affiliated of  <http://www.blues.org/> The
Blues Foundation and Vicente Zúmel has been recipient and honored with 2013
KBA Award.

Vicente Zúmel was president and founder of a the first Blues Society in
Spain, a non-profit organization created to promote blues in our country by
different means: gigs, blues jams, a magazine, talks, books...

In 2020 Vicente, Roser
<https://lahoradelblues.com/la-hora-del-blues-con-vicente-zumel-y-roser-blue
s-premiados-con-el-premio-big-bill-broonzy-de-la-sbb-fiesta-15-anos-de-la-sb
b/> & La Hora del Blues received the Big Bill Broonzy Award by Barcelona
Blues Society for their lifelong contribution to develop blues music in
Spain.

Interview to Vicente Zumel at

<http://blues.gr/profiles/blogs/musician-journalist-broadcaster-vicente-zume
l-talks-about-the?xg_source=activity>
http://blues.gr/profiles/blogs/musician-journalist-broadcaster-vicente-zumel
-talks-about-the?xg_source=activity and  <http://www.cbblues.com/>
http://www.cbblues.com/
Interview to Roser at

 <http://www.lahoradelblues.com/sociedadbluesbarcelonasbb.htm>
http://blues.gr/profiles/blogs/interview-with-roser-infiesta-valls-mrs-z-mel
-she-have-a-wide

Best regards

Vicente Zúmel
2013 The Blues Foundation Recipient

'Keeping The Blues Alive Award' – International

 <http://www.lahoradelblues.com/> www.lahoradelblues.com

 <http://www.europeanbluesunion.com> www.europeanbluesunion.com

"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of
a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to
the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way."
Martin Luther King Jr.