[Blues-l] Playlist: WEFT 90.1 FM Living Blues Top 25 Chart - April 2022

Bob Paleczny bobpalez@comcast.net
Sun May 1 14:36:05 EDT 2022

WEFT 90.1 FM Living Blues Top 25 Chart - April 2022

1. Kilborn Alley Blues Band / Takin' Time / Run It Back Records
2. Gov't Mule / Heavy Load Blues (Deluxe Edition) / Fantasy
3. The Love Light Orchestra / Leave the Light On / Nola Blue Records
4. Keb' Mo' / Good To Be... / Rounder
5. Hurricane Ruth / Live at 3rd and Lindsey / Self Released
6. Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne / Blues From Chicago To Paris / Stony Plain
Records
7. The Twangtown Paramours / Double Down on a Bad Thing / Inside Edge
Records
8. Bernard Allison / Highs & Lows / Ruf Records GmbH
9. Avey Grouws Band / Tell Tale Heart / Navy House Records
10. Bob Corritore / Bob Corritore & Friends: Down Home Blues Revue /
VizzTone-SWMAF
11. Mississippi Heat / Madeleine / Van Der Linden Recordings
12. Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters / Mercy Me / Stony Plain Records
13. David Lumsden / Rooted in the Blues / David Lumsden
14. Eric Gales / Crown / Provogue
15. Jose Ramirez / Major League Blues / Delmark Records
16. HOROJO Trio / Set the Record / Stony Plain Records
17. The Duke Robillard Band / They Called It Rhythm & Blues / Stony Plain
18. Albert Castiglia / I Got Love / Gulf Coast Records
19. Jon Spear Band / B-Side of My Life / Jon Spear Band
20. The Nighthawks / Established 1972 / VizzTone
21. Vaneese Thomas / Fight the Good Fight / Blue Heart Records
22. Son House / Forever On My Mind / Easy Eye Sound
23. Diunna Greenleaf / I Ain't Playin' / Little Village
24. Mighty Mike Schermer / Just Gettin' Good / Finedog
25. Stacy Mitchhart / Printers Alley / Self Released

--
Blues Genre Directors Bob Paleczny, Lorri Coey

WEFT 90.1 FM
Attn: Blues Genre Director
113 N. Market Street
Champaign, IL 61820

email - blues@weft.org
website - http://weft.org
streaming - http://new.weft.org/listen/
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/weftcommunityradio

Blues programming
14.5 hours of blues programming each week
Monday to Friday 11:30 am to 2:00 pm (CT)
Friday evening 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm (CT)