[Blues-l] Playlist: WMEB-FM Blues Top 20 for April 2022

Michael Murphy murph@maine.edu
Sun May 1 00:32:30 EDT 2022

Living Blues Report
Blues Top 20 for the month ending 4/30/2022
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy

 1 Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters / Mercy Me / Stony Plain Records
 2 Sugaray Rayford / In Too Deep / Forty Below Records
 3 Diunna Greenleaf / I Ain't Playin' / Little Village
 4 Son House / Forever On My Mind / Easy Eye Sound
 5 Larry McCray / Blues Without You / KTBA Records
 6 Eliza Neals / Badder to the Bone / E-H Records LLC
 7 Edgar Winter / Brother Johnny / Quarto Valley Records
 8 Albert Castiglia / I Got Love / Gulf Coast Records
 9 Dana Fuchs / Borrowed Time / Ruf Records GmbH
10 Jose Ramirez / Major League Blues / Delmark Records
11 Mikey Junior / South Philly Blues Party (Live) / 8th Train Records
12 J-Rad Cooley / Yard Sale / VizzTone
13 HOROJO Trio / Set the Record / Stony Plain Records
14 David Lumsden / Rooted in the Blues/ David Lumsden
15 Levee Town / Trying to Keep My Head Above Water/ Hudtunes
16 Vaneese Thomas / Fight the Good Fight / Blue Heart Records
17 Ann Peebles & Hi Rhythm Section / Live in Memphis / Memphis
International Records
18 Albert Cummings / Ten / Ivy Music Company
19 Markey Blue Ric Latina Project / Jumpin' The Broom / Soul O Sound Records
20 Miss Bix / Bring It / Blue Heart Records
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu