[Blues-l] Playlist: WMEB-FM Blues Top 20 for March 2022

Michael Murphy murph@maine.edu
Thu Mar 31 23:22:11 EDT 2022

Living Blues Report
Blues Top 20 for the month ending 3/31/2022
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy

 1 Diunna Greenleaf / I Ain't Playin' / Little Village
 2 Albert Castiglia / I Got Love / Gulf Coast Records
 3 Sugaray Rayford / In Too Deep / Forty Below Records
 4 Mike Zito / Blues For The Southside (Live) / Gulf Coast Records
 5 Jose Ramirez / Major League Blues / Delmark Records
 6 Mississippi Heat / Madeleine / Van Der Linden Recordings
 7 Bernard Allison / Highs & Lows / Ruf Records GmbH
 8 Regina Bonelli / Truth Hurts / True Groove
 9 Bob Stroger & The Headcutters / That's My Name / Delmark
10 The Duke Robillard Band / They Called It Rhythm And Blues / Stony Plain
11 The Love Light Orchestra / Leave the Light On / Nola Blue Records
12 Katie Henry / On My Way / Ruf Records GmbH
13 Popa Chubby / Emotional Gangster / Dixiefrog
14 Tinsley Ellis / Devil May Care / Alligator
15 Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne / Blues From Chicago To Paris / Stony Plain
Records
16 Hurricane Ruth / Hurricane Ruth: Live at 3rd and Lindsley (Live) /
Hurricane Ruth Records
17 Eric Gales / Crown / Provogue
18 The Sully Band / Let's Straighten It Out! / Belly Up Records
19 Bubba and the Big Bad Blues / Drifting / Fullerton Gold
20 Richard Ray Farrell / Life of Leisure / Karonte - Cambaya

--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu