[Blues-l] Playlist: WEFT 90.1 FM Living Blues Top 25 Spins - May 2022

Bob Paleczny bobpalez@comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 12:29:28 EDT 2022

WEFT 90.1 FM Living Blues Top 25 Spins - May 2022

1. Kilborn Alley Blues Band / Takin' Time / Run It Back Records
2. Diunna Greenleaf / I Ain't Playin' / Little Village
3. Mighty Mike Schermer / Just Gettin' Good / Finedog
4. Anthony Geraci / Blues Called My Name / Blind Racoon
5. Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters / Mercy Me / Stony Plain Records
6. Vaneese Thomas / Fight the Good Fight / Blue Heart Records
7. Trudy Lynn / Golden Girl / Nola Blue Records
8. Gov't Mule / Heavy Load Blues (Deluxe Edition) / Fantasy
9. The Love Light Orchestra / Leave the Light On / Nola Blue Records
10. Mississippi Heat / Madeleine / Van Der Linden Recordings
11. Jose Ramirez / Major League Blues / Delmark Records
12. David Lumsden / Rooted in the Blues / Self Released
13. Keb' Mo' / Good To Be... / Rounder
14. Delbert McClinton / Outdated Emotion / Hot Shot Records
15. Popa Chubby / Emotional Gangster / Dixiefrog
16. Peter Veteska & Blues Train / So Far so Good / Blue Heart Records
17. The Duke Robillard Band / They Called It Rhythm & Blues / Stony Plain
18. Various Artists / Blind Raccoon & Nola Blue Collection, Vol. 4 /
Blue Heart Records
19. Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne / Blues From Chicago To Paris / Stony Plain
Records
20. Son House / Forever On My Mind / Easy Eye Sound
21. Markey Blue Ric Latina Project / Jumpin' the Broom / soulOsound
22. Hurricane Ruth / Live at 3rd and Lindsey / Self Released
23. Lady A / Satisfyin' / Lady A
24. Gina Sicilia / Unchange / VizzTone
25. Bobby Gentilo / Gentilo / Blue Heart Records

--
Blues Genre Directors Bob Paleczny, Lorri Coey

WEFT 90.1 FM
Attn: Blues Genre Director
113 N. Market Street
Champaign, IL 61820

email - blues@weft.org
website - http://weft.org
streaming - http://new.weft.org/listen/
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/weftcommunityradio

Blues programming
14.5 hours of blues programming each week
Monday to Friday 11:30 am to 2:00 pm (CT)
Friday evening 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm (CT)