[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20220130

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Jan 30 17:59:38 EST 2022

Tonight on Cha Cha Cha In Blue we're still in lockdown and this is my
91st show recorded at home! Do you still miss live music? The local
scene? The second installment of our focus on local blues includes music
from Izzo Blues Coalition, Barbara Diab, Cécile Doo-Kingué, Rob Lutes,
Michael Jerome Browne, The Night Bluemers, Justin Saladino Band, and
Fuel Junkie. This week's new releases come from the John Mayall,
Dalannah Gail Bowen, and Val Starr & The Blues Rocket. In the "history"
part of the show I've got Charley Patton, Lightnin' Hopkins, Slim Harpo,
Muddy Waters, Sonny Boy Williamson II, Willie Mabon, Johnny “Guitar”
Watson, Louis Jordan, Nappy Brown, Jodie Williams, Curtis Salgado, and
Dale Hawkins. Tune in to CKUT FM90,3 (Montreal) or http://www.ckut.ca
(everywhere else) from 9-11 PM. OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET
THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! CHECK OUT OUR MERCH! CKUT HOODIES $40!!!
TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!!
https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20220130 show from the archives at http://www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
*INTRO*
ID - Harry Manx

*WE STILL MISS SEEING LOCALS LIVE!*
Izzo Blues Coalition/Take It or Leave It/Take It or Leave It/TAB Records
Barbara Diab & The Smoked Meat Band/Mojo Woman/Shovelin' Man/Productions SMB
Cécile Doo-Kingué/Anybody Listening: Dialogues, Pt. 2/Little Bit/cdk musik
Rob Lutes/Come Around/Work Of Art/Lucky Bear Records
Michael Jerome Browne/Can't Keep A Good Man Down/Summer Shoes On (Song
For Neil Stonechild)/Borealis Records
PSA 07 COVID Booster Dose General
ID - Rusty Wright
Night Bluemers/Welcome Aboard The Midnight Train/Dr. Blues/Indie
Justin Saladino Band/A Fool's Heart/Winter Cowboys/Indie
Fuel Junkie/All Out/V-Twin/Indie

*FEATURED NEW RELEASES*
John Mayall Feat. Melvin Taylor/The Sun Is Shining Down/Hungry and
Ready/Forty Below Records
John Mayall Feat. Carolyn Wonderland/The Sun Is Shining Down/The Sun Is
Shining Down/Forty Below Records
Dalannah Gail Bowen/In My Own Words/Them Menz/Quest Records
PSA 16 COVID  Rapid home tests _EN
ID - Hitman
Dalannah Gail Bowen/In My Own Words/Blues Keep Knockin'/Quest Records
Val Starr & The Blues Rocket/Healing Kind of Blues/Healing Kind of
Blues/Sandwich Factory Records
Val Starr & The Blues Rocket/Healing Kind of Blues/Pretty Girl Blues
feat. Debra Power/Sandwich Factory Records

*COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS*
Charley Patton/Roots 'N' Blues: The Retrospective 1925-1950/Jersey Bull
Blues/Columbia Records
Lightnin' Hopkins/Hootin' the Blues (Live)/Ain't It Crazy/Fantasy, Inc.
Slim Harpo/The Best Of Slim Harpo/Late Last Night/Rhino Records
Muddy Waters/Chess Blues 1954-1960/My Eyes (Keep Me In Trouble)/Chess
Records
Sonny Boy Williamson II/Chess Blues 1954-1960/The Goat/Chess Records
Willie Mabon/Chess Blues 1952-1954/I'm Mad/Chess Records
AD TRACK One Stop Cusine  Radio Ad Official 2
ID - Johnny Burgin
Johnny “Guitar” Watson/1952-1955/Don'T Touch Me (I'M Gonna Hit the
Highway)/Classics
Louis Jordan/Rock 'n' Roll/I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of
Town/Mercury R 'N' B
Nappy Brown/Don't Be Angry!/It's Really You/Savoy Jazz
Jodie Williams/Return of a Legend/Lucky Lou/Evidence Records
Curtis Salgado/Damage Control/The Longer That I Live/Alligator Records
Dale Hawkins/Definitive Blues Anthology/Susie Q/Not Now Music
-----------------------------
OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! PLEASE
SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women,
open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE
A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! And
check out our merch! CKUT HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL
TEES $20!!! https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store Contact me at
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net <mailto:ckutblue@colba.net>

John Detcheverry mailto:ckutblue@colba.net <mailto:ckutblue@colba.net>
Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal Listen Live @