[Blues-l] Playlist; 1/15/22 Saturday Night Blues WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jan 16 20:12:11 EST 2022

9PM

MuddyWaters / Deep Down in Florida / Hard Again / Epic – Blue Sky – Legacy

KokoTaylor / You Ain’t Worth a Good Woman / Old School / Alligator

-

TinsleyEllis / One Last Ride / Devil May Care / Alligator

SueFoley / Someday / Pinky’s Blues / Stony Plain

-

EarlHooker / Blue Guitar / Blue Guitar / Paula

MuddyWaters / You Shook Me / Earl Hooker – Simply the Best / MCA

EarlHooker / Wah Wah Blues / Two Bugs a Roach / Arhoolie

-

Gov’tMule / Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody’s Home / Heavy Load Blues / Fantasy

EttaJames / Groove Me / The Dreamer / Verve Forecast

-

PeterVeteska & Blues Train / Young Bold Woman / So Far So Good / Blue Heart

Josephand The Velozians / I Got My Mojo Working / Joseph and the Velozians / Big ORecords

 10PM

Albert King / I’ll Play the Blues for You (Part 1and 2) / I’ll Play the Blues for You / Stax

Carolyn Wonderland / The Laws Must Change / TemptingFate/ Alligator

-

Scott Ellison / Good Year for the Blues / There’sSomething About the Night / Liberation Hall

Joanne Shaw Taylor / Can’t You See What You’re Doingto Me / The Blues Album / KTBA

-

Rory Block / Milk Man Blues / Prove It on Me / StonyPlain / Stony Plain

John Primer & Bob Corritore / Walking the BackStreets and Crying / The Gypsy Woman Told Me / Vizztone SWMAF

-

The Blueshift Big Band / Cold, Cold Feeling / BigBand Blues / JeruJazz

Steven Bernstein’s MTO featuring Catherine Russell /You’ve Been a Good Old Wagon / Good Time Music / RPF

-

Rory Gallagher / As The Crows Flies / Blues / Chess

John Hammond / 2:19 / Wicked Grin / PointblankVirgin

-

Elly Wininger / Skinny Legs Blues / The Blues NeverEnd / Earwig

Buffalo Nichols / Sick Bed Blues / Buffalo Nichols /Fat Possum

 11PM

Jimmy Johnson / When My First Wife Quit Me / BarRoom Preacher / Alligator

Jimmy Johnson / Rattlesnake / Every Day of Your Life/ Delmark

-

Ivy Ford / Hypocrisy / Single / Ivy Ford Music

Buddy Guy / The Blues Is Alive and Well / The BluesIs Alive and Well / RCA Silvertone

-

Shirley Johnson / Need Your Love So Bad / Tribute –Delmark’s 65th Anniversary / Delmark

The Jimmys / Drinkin’ / Gotta Have It / Brown CowProductions

-

Erwin Helfer and the Chicago Boogie Ensemble / St.James Infirmary / Celebrate the Journey / The Sirens

Oscar Wilson / Blackjack / One Room Blues / Airway

-

Joanna Connor / Part Time Love / 4801 South Indiana/ KBTA

Toronzo Cannon / Ordinary Woman / The Preacher, ThePolitician or the Pimp / Alligator

-

Mary Lane / Ain’t Gonna Cry No More / Travelin’Woman / Women of the Blues – Owl Music

Kim Wilson / Wingin’ It / Take Me Back! / M.C.Records

 Rich Gordon

WNIJ-FM

3219 Green Dale Drive

Rockford, IL 61109-1535