[Blues-l] Playlist: 1/1/22 Saturday Blues WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jan 2 17:43:02 EST 2022

1PM

JohnnyWinter / It’s My Own Fault / The Progressive Blues Experiment / Capitol

Lightnin’Hopkins / Happy New Year / Blue Yule / Rhino

-

TinsleyEllis / Don’t Bury Our Love / Devil May Care / Alligator

JoanneShaw Taylor / Stop Messin’ Round / The Blues Album / KTBA

-

SpencerBohren / A Thousand Dusty Miles / Makin’ It Home to You / Valve

RoryBlock / He May Be Your Man / Prove It On Me / Stony Plain

-

BealeStreet Sheiks / Mr. Crump Don’t Like It / Blues Masters, Volume 12: MemphisBlues / Rhino

FrankStokes / I’m Going Away Blues / Memphis Masters – Early American Blues Classics/ Yazoo

MamaEstella Yancey / Weekly Blues / Evidence Blues Sampler – Five / Evidence

ErwinHelfer – Estelle Mama Yancey / Make Me a Pallet on the Floor / Last Call / TheSirens

-

TheBlack Keys / Do the Romp / Delta Kream / Nonesuch

MemphissippiSounds / Who’s Gonna Ride / Welcome to the Land / Little Village Foundation

-

BuffaloNichols / Sorry It Was You / Buffalo Nichols / Fat Possum

 2PM

Rory Gallagher – Albert King / You Upset Me Baby /Blues / Chess

Carolyn Wonderland / Broken Hearted Blues / TemptingFate / Alligator

-

Sue Foley / Say It’s Not So / Pinky’s Blues / StonyPlain

Gov’t Mule / You Know My Love / Heavy Load Blues /Fantasy

-

Ben Levin / Still Here / Still Here / Vizztone

Pinetop Perkins – Willie “Big Eyes” Smith / Cut ThatOut / Joined at the Hip / Telarc

-

Koko Taylor / All Your Love / Old School / Alligator

B.B. King / I Get So Weary / One Kind Favor / Geffen

-

Bob Corritore – Lurrie Bell / Spider in My Stew /Spider in My Stew / Vizztone SWMAF

Etta James / Dreamer / The Dreamer / Verve Forecast

-

Corey Harris / You Gonna Quit Me Baby / InsurrectionBlues / M.C. Records

Catfish Keith / Dirty Mother for You / Land of theSky / Fish Tail

 3PM

Jimmy Johnson / You Don’t Know What Love Is / BarRoom Preacher / Alligator

Jimmy Johnson / Every Day of Your Life / Every Dayof Your Life / Delmark

-

Altered Five Blues Band / Clear Conscience, BadMemory / Holler If You Hear Me / Blind Pig

Toronzo Cannon / The Preacher, The Politician or ThePimp / The Preacher, The Politician or The Pimp / Alligator

-

Dave Specter / Same Old Blues / Message in Blue /Delmark

Demetria Taylor / Riverboat / Tribute – Delmark’s 65thAnniversary / Delmark

-

Buddy Guy / You Did the Crime / The Blues Is Aliveand Well / RCA Silvertone

Bobby Rush / Hard Times / Rawer Than Raw / ThirtyTigers – Deep Rush

-

Joanna Connor / Part Time Love / 4801 South IndianaAvenue / KTBA

Vance Kelly / All About Life / How Can I Miss You,When You Won’t Leave / Wolf

-

The Nick Moss Band featuring Dennis Gruenling / HotZucchini / Lucky Guy! / Alligator

 Rich Gordon

WNIJ-FM

3219 Green Dale Drive

Rockford, IL 61109-1535