[Blues-l] Playlist: WMEB-FM Blues Top 20 for February 2022

Michael Murphy murph@maine.edu
Sun Feb 27 23:36:35 EST 2022

Living Blues Report
Blues Top 20 for the month ending 2/28/2022
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy

1 Bob Stroger & The Headcutters / That's My Name / Delmark
 2 Mike Zito / Blues For The Southside (Live) / Gulf Coast Records
 3 Bernard Allison / Highs & Lows / Ruf Records GmbH
 4 Tinsley Ellis / Devil May Care / Alligator
 5 Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne / Blues From Chicago To Paris / Stony Plain
Records
 6 The Love Light Orchestra / Leave the Light On / Nola Blue Records
 7 John Mayall / The Sun Is Shining Down / Forty Below Records
 8 Pierce Dipner / Goin' Back / Self-Released
 9 Davy Knowles / What Happens Next / Provogue
10 Gov't Mule / Heavy Load Blues / Fantasy
11 Eric Gales / Crown / Provogue
12 Joanne Shaw Taylor / The Blues Album / KTBA Records
13 Peter Veteska & Blues Train / So Far So Good / Blue Heart Records
14 Katie Henry / On My Way / Ruf Records GmbH
15 Misty Blues / One Louder / Lunaria Records
16 Big Al and The Heavyweights / Love One Another / VizzTone
17 Regina Bonelli / Truth Hurts / True Groove
18 Richard Wilkins / Life's for Livin' / Richard Wilkins
19 Patty Tuite / Consider This / Thread City Productions
20 The Duke Robillard Band / They Called It Rhythm And Blues / Stony Plain
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu