[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20220227

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Feb 27 19:35:02 EST 2022

Tonight on Cha Cha Cha In Blue we're still in lockdown and this is my
95th show recorded at home! We've got eew singles from The Harpoonist &
The Axe Murderer, PD Martin, Caroline Cotto, Cliff Stevens, and the Matt
Rock Band. This week's new releases are from Matt Andersen, Starlite
Campbell Band, Katie Henry, and more from Kenny 'Blues Boss' Wayne. In
the "history" part of the show I've got Ike Turner, Bo Diddley, Albert
King, B.B. King, J.B.Lenoir, Jesse Fortune, Tiny Grimes, Zac Harmon,
King Ernest, and The Jeff Healey Band. We'll close with a tune from Jim
Zeller in advance of Friday's show with Carl Tremblay at Rouge
Steakhouse. Tune in to CKUT FM90,3 (Montreal) or http://www.ckut.ca
(everywhere else) from 9-11 PM. OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET
THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! CHECK OUT OUR MERCH! CKUT HOODIES $40!!!
TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!!
https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20220227 show from the archives at http://www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
*INTRO*
ID - Harry Manx

*NEW SINGLES!*
The Harpoonist & The Axe Murderer/Live at the King Eddy/Pretty Please/Indie
PD Martin/Tantric Beach Night - single/Tantric Beach Night/Naked
Caroline Cotto/A Momma To Cry To/A Momma To Cry To/Indie
Cliff Stevens/Better Days/Better Days/Indie
Matt Rock Band/Le Rock&Roll M'a Choisi - single/Le Rock&Roll M'a
Choisi/Indie

*FEATURED NEW RELEASES*
Matt Andersen/House to House/Coal Mining Blues/Sonic Records
PSA 03 COVID FED  Booster Radio (Mar 20) EN
ID – Chris Vachon
Matt Andersen/House to House/Other Side of Goodbye/Sonic Records
Starlite Campbell Band/The Language of Curiosity/The Language of
Curiosity/Supertone Records
ID - Mississippi Bigfoot
PSA 12 Seniors bring so much to Que
Starlite Campbell Band/The Language of Curiosity/Take Time To Grow
Old/Supertone Records
Katie Henry/On My Way/On My Way/Ruf Records
Katie Henry/On My Way/Too Long/Ruf Records
ID - Victor Wainwright
ID - Watermelon Slim_05
Kenny 'Blues Boss' Wayne/Blues From Chicago To Paris/A New Way To
Love/Stony Plain Records

*COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS*
Ike Turner/1951-1954/Heartbroken and Worried/Classics
Bo Diddley/Definitive Blues Anthology/Bo Diddley/Not Now Music
Albert King/Chess Blues 1960-1967/Calling On My Darling/Chess Records
B.B. King/King Of The Blues/Blues At Midnight/MCA Records
J.B.Lenoir/Definitive Blues Anthology/Don't Touch My Head/Not Now Music
Jesse Fortune/Chicago Blues Of The 1960's/Too Many Cooks/Paula Records
Tiny Grimes/Profoundly Blue/Cookin' at the Cookery/Muse
Zac Harmon/Long As I Got My Guitar/Long As I Got My Guitar/Catfood Records
King Ernest/King Of Hearts/I Resign/Evidence Music
The Jeff Healey Band/The Very Best Of Jeff Healey/Confidence Man/Sony Music

*APPEARING LIVE* FRIDAY 4 MARCH @ Rouge Steakhouse 364 Notre-Dame
Repentigny, QC
Jim Zeller/Blues from Another Planet/The Man with the Harmonica/Indie
https://www.facebook.com/RougeSteakhouse/
-----------------------------
OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! PLEASE
SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women,
open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE
A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! And
check out our merch! CKUT HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL
TEES $20!!! https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store Contact me at
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net <mailto:ckutblue@colba.net>

-- John Detcheverry mailto:ckutblue@colba.net
<mailto:ckutblue@colba.net> Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal