[Blues-l] Playlist: WEFT 90.1 FM Living Blues Top 25 Spins - January 2022

Bob Paleczny bobpalez@comcast.net
Tue Feb 1 11:57:22 EST 2022

WEFT 90.1 FM Living Blues Top 25 Spins - January 2022

1. Christone "Kingfish" Ingram / 662 / Alligator Records
2. Hanna PK / Blues All Over My Shoes / VizzTone
3. Little G Weevil / Live Acoustic Session (Live) / Hunnia Records
4. Deb Ryder / Memphis Moonlight / VizzTone
5. Tony Holiday / Porch Sessions, Vol. 2 / Blue Heart Records
6. Lady A / Satisfyin' / Lady A
7. Various Artists / Blind Raccoon & Nola Blue Collection Vol. 3 / Blind
Raccoon-Nola Blue Blue Heart Records
8. "Chicago" Carl Snyder & Friends / Blue Streak / Lost World Music
9. Bob Corritore & Friends / Bob Corritore & Friends: Spider in My Stew
/ Vizztone-SWMAF
10. Ms. Jody / Cowboy Style / Ecko Records
11. Tinsley Ellis / Devil May Care / Alligator Records
12. Gerod Rayborn / I Love My Blues / Ecko Records
13. Soulful Femme / It Is Well With My Soul / Skydogs Studios
14. Gabe Stillman / Just Say the Word / VizzTone
15. Hector Anchondo / Let Loose Those Chains / VizzTone
16. Zac Harmon / Long As I Got My Guitar / Catfood Records
17. Lowell Fulson / Lowell Fulson Live! / Pro Sho Bidness
18. Mark Hummel / Mark Hummel's East Bay Blues Vaults 1976-1988 /
Electro-Fi Records
19. Kevin Greenwood / She Knocks Me Out / Kevin Greenwood
20. Reverend Freakchild / Supramundane Blues / Treated & Released Records
21. Rob Stone featuring Elena Kato & Hiroshi Eguchi / Trio In Toykyo /
Blue Heart Records
22. Danny Brooks & Lil Miss Debi / Are You Ready? The Mississippi
Sessions! / Hishouse Records
23. Al Basile / B's Testimony / 2021 Sweetspot Records
24. Dionne Bennett / Sugar Hip Ya Ya / Hunnia Records
25. Joseph Veloz / Joseph and the Velozians / Big O Records

--
Blues Genre Directors Bob Paleczny, Lorri Coey

WEFT 90.1 FM
Attn: Blues Genre Director
113 N. Market Street
Champaign, IL 61820

email - blues@weft.org
website - http://weft.org
streaming - http://new.weft.org/listen/
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/weftcommunityradio

Blues programming
14.5 hours of blues programming each week
Monday to Friday 11:30 am to 2:00 pm (CT)
Friday evening 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm (CT)