[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20220410

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Apr 10 19:25:55 EDT 2022

Tonight on Cha Cha Cha In Blue we're still in lockdown and this is my
101st show recorded at home! The 2022 FUNDING DRIVE is over but it's
NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE!  GO TO http://ckut.ca/donate Let's warm up
with a few tunes from recent releases by HOROJO Trio, Danny Marks, Josh
Smith, and Roger "Hurricane" Wilson. I have a ton of new releases to
catch up on and this week we feature The Wildroots, Mississippi Heat,
The Love Light Orchestra, Lady A, Angela Easley, and Regina Bonelli. In
the "history" part of the show I've got 2 Charlies, Barbecue Bob, Pink
Anderson & Simmie Dooley, John Brim, Muddy Waters, Morris Pejoe, Sonny
Boy Williamson, Howlin' Wolf, and Colin Linden. We'll close with a tune
from The Brooks in advance of their Thursday solo show at Le Balcon.
Tune in to CKUT FM90,3 (Montreal) or http://www.ckut.ca (everywhere
else) from 9-11 PM. PLEASE DONATE GENEROUSLY! PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO
AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!  CHECK OUT OUR MERCH! CKUT HOODIES
$40!!! TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!!
https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20220410 show from the archives at http://www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
*INTRO*
ID - Harry Manx
*
**JUST WARMING UP *
HOROJO Trio/Set The Record/Set The Record Straight/Stony Plain Records
Danny Marks/Lifeline/Man On The Radio/Indie
Josh Smith/Bird of Passage/    Fat Hair/Flat V Music
PSA 45 Ukraine Benefit  CKUT April 16th
ID - Roger "Hurricane" Wilson
Roger "Hurricane" Wilson/Games People Play - single/Games People
Play/Bluestorm Records

*FEATURED NEW RELEASES*
The Wildroots/Wildroots Sessions Volume 2/Lazy Little Daisy (feat.
Anthony "Packrat" Thompson)/WildRoots Records
ID - Victor Wainwright
The Wildroots/Wildroots Sessions Volume 2/That Man Of Mine (feat.
Patricia Ann Dees, Beth McKee & Reba Russell)/WildRoots Records
Mississippi Heat/Madeleine/Silent Too Long/Van Der Linden Recordings
48 AD - Streaming Roundtable
ID - Mississippi Heat
Mississippi Heat/Madeleine/Madeleine/Van Der Linden Recordings
Love Light Orchestra/Leave the Light On/Come on Moon/Nola Blue Records
Love Light Orchestra/Leave the Light On/Leave the Light On/Nola Blue Records
Lady A/Satisfyin'/Satisfyin'/Indie
Angela Easley/Rise/I Can Let Go/Class A Records
Regina Bonelli/Truth Hurts/Truth Hurts/True Groove Records

*COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS*
2 Charlies/Roots 'N' Blues: The Retrospective 1925-1950/Tired Feelin'
Blues/Columbia Records
Barbecue Bob/Roots 'N' Blues: The Retrospective 1925-1950/Blind Pig
Blues/Columbia Records
Pink Anderson & Simmie Dooley/Roots 'N' Blues: The Retrospective
1925-1950/C. C. & O. Blues/Columbia Records
FD 33 - Stretch - Never Too Late
ID - Hitman
John Brim/Chicago Blues Of The 1950's/Moonlight Blues/Paula Records
Muddy Waters/The Chess Box/I Just Want To Make Love To You/Chess Records
Morris Pejoe/Chicago Blues Of The 1950's/Maybe Blues/Paula Records
Sonny Boy Williamson/Vol.1 Don't Start Me To Talkin'/Checkin' Up On My
Baby/Roots
Howlin' Wolf/The Chess Box/Commit A Crime/Chess Records
PSA 34 Seniors Contribute Prov - Eng
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Colin Linden/bLOW/Change Don't Come Without Pain/Highway 20 Records

*APPEARING LIVE* THURSDAY, APRIL 14 @ Le Balcon 463 Sainte-Catherine
Ouest Montreal
The Brooks/Freewheelin' Walking/Where the Party At/Indie
https://www.facebook.com/events/260648732921540/
-----------------------------
HAVE YOU DONATED YET PLEASE BE GENEROUS! PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND
TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your
wallets flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to
http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! And check out our merch!
CKUT HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!!
https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store Contact me at
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net <mailto:ckutblue@colba.net>

-- John Detcheverry mailto:ckutblue@colba.net
<mailto:ckutblue@colba.net> Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal