[Blues-l] April Blues Cd's Reviews And Playlist

LaHoraDelBlues lahoradelblues@yahoo.es
Mon Apr 4 16:16:40 EDT 2022

LA HORA DEL BLUES <http://www.lahoradelblues.com/>  LAUNCHES A BRAND NEW
WEBSITE!!

A MORE ACTUAL DESING, NEW CONTENTS AND MUCH MORE

 <https://lahoradelblues.com/en/record-reviews/> La Hora del Blues on-line
Reviews this month include, among others Mike Zito, Walk That Walk, Big Al
And The Heavyweights, The Sully Band, Just A Season, Bad Daddy, Louisiana
Red & Bob Corritore, Professor Louie & The Crowmatix, Popa Chubby, Dmitri
Resnik, Bob Corritore & Friends, Trudy Lynn, Mississippi Heat, Mike Guldin,
The Blue Chevys
 and others. Also included in this page all past written
reviews (more than 6.000).

Read the Reviews in Spanish at https://lahoradelblues.com/criticas/

Visit La Hora del Blues monthly
<https://lahoradelblues.com/en/programacion-mensual-monthly-playlist/>
'Playlist'

CDs Received
<https://lahoradelblues.com/en/novedades-recibidas-new-releases-received/> ,
the last New Blues Cds received, together with informative point marks and
links.

IMPORTANT NOTE: To avoid custom taxes on reception (especially from outside
European Union), please send your CDs as if it was a regular letter, that is
to say, as a document and not as a merchandise, with an envelope (yellow or
a hard one where you have previously written the address) and as “ordinary
post”  with a normal stamp (that will cost between 2 and 4 dollars), without
any specification saying “merchandise with commercial value”.

So please, from now on, send CDs as if they were a letter with a document
inside, with no commercial value and always by ordinary post.

A new Interview in English and Spanish singer and guitar player Bill
“Wildcat” O’Halloran by Monte Adkison "The Blues Stalker" from The Suncoast
Blues Society.

Interesting sections with  <https://lahoradelblues.com/noticias-nacionales/>
Spanish and  <https://lahoradelblues.com/en/international-news/>
International blues news, informations, articles, interviews, books...

Articles <https://lahoradelblues.com/en/articles/> , Festivals reviews in
Spanish <https://lahoradelblues.com/cronicas/>  and English
<https://lahoradelblues.com/en/chronicles/> , Hottest Stuff Flashes
<https://lahoradelblues.com/en/>  & Spanish Blues Gigs Calendar
<https://lahoradelblues.com/en/agenda-blues-gigs-calendar-in-spain/>  with
all blues gigs you can find all over Spain.... and many other interesting
information and news about Spanish and International blues.

* * * *

 <https://lahoradelblues.com/en/la-hora-del-blues/> "La Hora del Blues"
Radio Show from Barcelona (Spain) and weekly Internet simulcast Fridays
16,00 and 21,00 pm and Saturdays at 2,00, 7,00 and 12,00 am at
<https://zeno.fm/radio-pica> https://zeno.fm/radio-pica

La Hora del Blues playlist is submitted every month since 1984 to Living
Blues Magazine for TOP 25 LIVING BLUES RADIO CHART and 'ROOTS MUSIC REPORTS'
among others.

We would appreciate to receive yours CD's (always sent as a letter
(document) by ordinary post with no commercial value and NOT as merchandise
with value to avoid custom taxes) (not demos, singles, downloads, mp3, promo
copies
) for airplay to:

Vicente Zúmel

Radio PICA - La Hora del Blues

Apartado de Correos 12085

08080 Barcelona – Spain

"La Hora del Blues" does a continuous serious honest work and has gained
through the years a good reputation among record companies, labels, artists
and blues lovers all over the world. A selection of
<https://lahoradelblues.com/en/la-hora-del-blues/> aknowledgements and
testimonials received during the years.

La Hora del Blues belongs to the  <http://www.bluesyou.com/> European Blues
Union, a non-profit organization which aims to promote blues all over
Europe. Mrs. Zumel is one of the 12 board members of the association
<https://lahoradelblues.com/en/the-european-blues-union/>
https://lahoradelblues.com/en/the-european-blues-union/

He and Roser Zúmel are members affiliated of  <http://www.blues.org/> The
Blues Foundation and Vicente Zúmel has been recipient and honored with 2013
KBA Award.

Vicente Zúmel was president and founder of a the first Blues Society in
Spain, a non-profit organization created to promote blues in our country by
different means: gigs, blues jams, a magazine, talks, books...

In 2020 Vicente, Roser
<https://lahoradelblues.com/la-hora-del-blues-con-vicente-zumel-y-roser-blue
s-premiados-con-el-premio-big-bill-broonzy-de-la-sbb-fiesta-15-anos-de-la-sb
b/> & La Hora del Blues received the Big Bill Broonzy Award by Barcelona
Blues Society for their lifelong contribution to develop blues music in
Spain.

Interview to Vicente Zumel at

<http://blues.gr/profiles/blogs/musician-journalist-broadcaster-vicente-zume
l-talks-about-the?xg_source=activity>
http://blues.gr/profiles/blogs/musician-journalist-broadcaster-vicente-zumel
-talks-about-the?xg_source=activity and  <http://www.cbblues.com/>
http://www.cbblues.com/
Interview to Roser at

 <http://www.lahoradelblues.com/sociedadbluesbarcelonasbb.htm>
http://blues.gr/profiles/blogs/interview-with-roser-infiesta-valls-mrs-z-mel
-she-have-a-wide

Best regards

Vicente Zúmel
2013 The Blues Foundation Recipient

'Keeping The Blues Alive Award' – International

 <http://www.lahoradelblues.com/> www.lahoradelblues.com

 <http://www.europeanbluesunion.com> www.europeanbluesunion.com

"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of
a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to
the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way."
Martin Luther King Jr.