Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Sep 26 22:31:46 EDT 2021

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Charles Wilson,  Two Wrongs Made A Right,  It Ain't The Size,  Ecko

Miss Lady Blues,  Loving You,  Moe Betta Blues,  MLB

Rodd Bland & The Members Only Band,  I Wouldn't Treat A Dog (The Way You
Treat Me),  Live On Beale Street,  NOLA Blue

Bobby ''Blue'' Bland,  Cry, Cry, Cry,  The Duke Recodings,  MCA

Vaughn/Watkins/Dixon,  Travelin' Man,  3 By 3,  Reecy

Chris Cain,  You Won't Have A Problem When I'm Gone,  Raisin' Cain,
Alligator

Johnny Tucker,  Have A Good Time Tonight,  75 And Alive,  Blue Heart

Blind Arvella Gray,  Have Mercy Mr Percy #2,  Blues From Maxwell Street,
Document

Guy Davis,  Badonkadonk Train,  Be Ready When I Call You,  M.C.

Albert Collins,  Blue Monday Hangover,  50 Years Of Genuine Houserockin'
Music,  Alligator

Wee Willie Walker & The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra,  Let The Lady Dance,  Not
In My Lifetime,  Blue Dot

Otis Redding,  Try A Little Tenderness,  Soulsville U.S.A.,  Stax

Willie Mitchell,  Ooh Baby, You Turn Me On,  Ooh Baby You Turn Me On,  Hi

Ms. Jody,  Turn It Up,  Cowboy Style,  Ecko

GA-20,  See Me In The Evening,  Try It...You Might Like It,  Karma Chief

Son Seals,  Sadie,  Hound Dog Taylor: A Tribute,  Alligator

Hound Dog Taylor,  Give Me Back My Wig,  50 Years Of Genuine Houserockin'
Music,  Alligator

Sonny Rhodes,  Look out For Sonny Rhodes,  East Bay Blues Vaults (76-88),
Electro-Fi

Lefty Dizz,  Where The Hell Were You When I Got Home?!,  Ain't It Nice To
Be Loved,  JSP

Altered Five Blues Band,  Holding On With One Hand,  Holler If You Hear Me,
Blind Pig

Christone "Kingfish" Ingram,  Your Time Is Gonna Come,  662,  Alligator

Robert Finley,  All My Hope,  Sharecropper's Son,  Easy Eye

Gerald McClendon,  If It Ain't The Blues,  Let's Have A Party!,  Delta Roots

Eddie 9V,  Don't Come Around This House,  Little Black Flies,  Ruf

http://jazz901.org