[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20210926

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Sep 26 20:00:02 EDT 2021

Tonight on Cha Cha Cha In Blue we're still in lockdown and this is my
73rd show recorded at home! Again this week I have to catch up on new
releases. I've got new music from Lachy Doley, Tas Cru, Thorbjørn
Risager & The Black Tornado, Boogie Beasts, Jim Casson's new project
"Davis Hall & The Green Lanterns", and Whitey Somers. In the history
part of the show I've got Peetie Wheatstraw, Koko Taylor, John Brim,
B.B. King, Otis Rush, Kirk Fletcher with Jackie Payne, and Popa Chubby.
We'll close the show with a song from the Ben Racine Band in advance of
their Thursday appearance at Upstairs. Tune in to CKUT FM90,3 (Montreal)
or http://www.ckut.ca <http://www.ckut.ca> (everywhere else) from 9-11
PM. OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY!
CHECK OUT OUR MERCH! CKUT HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL
TEES $20!!! https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store
<https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store>

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20210926 show from the archives at
http://www.ckut.ca <http://www.ckut.ca>

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Lachy Doley/Studios 301 Sessions/Give It But You Just Can't Take It/Indie
Lachy Doley/Studios 301 Sessions/The Greatest Blues/Indie
Tas Cru/Broke Down Busted Up/Broke Down Busted Up/Subcat Records
PSA 10 COVID Passport Required Sept Eng.
ID - Tas Cru
Tas Cru/Broke Down Busted Up/All Stays The Same/Subcat Records
Thorbjørn Risager & The Black Tornado/Best OF Thorbjørn Risager & The
Black Tornado/Rock n Roll Ride/Ruf Records
Thorbjørn Risager & The Black Tornado/Best OF Thorbjørn Risager & The
Black Tornado/Paradise/Ruf Records
Boogie Beasts/Love Me Some/I Don't Care/Naked Records
PSA 01 COVID Passport Engl Female Restaurant
ID - John Weeks
Boogie Beasts/Love Me Some/Run You Down/Naked Records
Davis Hall & The Green Lanterns/Davis Hall & The Green Lanterns/The
Right Road To Boyle/Bluestime Productions
Davis Hall & The Green Lanterns/Davis Hall & The Green
Lanterns/Crowland/Bluestime Productions
Whitey Somers/The Call Of The Blues/Can't Control It/Motorhome Records
AD TRACK 50 caribbean food factory General Ad
ID - Angel Forrest
Whitey Somers/The Call Of The Blues/The Call Of The Blues/Motorhome Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS
Peetie Wheatstraw/Peetie Wheatstraw Vol. 1 1930-1932/Devil's
Son-In-Law/Document Records
Koko Taylor/What It Takes: The Chess Years/Blue Prelude/Chess Records
John Brim/Chicago Blues Of The 1950's/Moonlight Blues/Paula Records
B.B. King/King Of The Blues/How Blue Can You Get/MCA Records
Otis Rush/Screaming and Crying/All Your Love (I Miss Loving)/Fantastic
Voyage
PSA Vax_Parents_R_EN
PSA 04 Community Contact AD
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Kirk Fletcher/I'm Here And I'm Gone/I'm Not Your Fool/JSP Records
Popa Chubby/Booty And The Beast/Sweat/OKeh Records

APPEARING LIVE THURS SEPT 30 @ 1254 MacKay Montreal Qc 514.931.6808
http://upstairsjazz.com/ <http://upstairsjazz.com/>
Ben Racine Band/A Grand New Brew/Let It All Hang out (Featuring Dawn
Tyler Watson)    /Indie
https://www.facebook.com/events/323874329470708/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/323874329470708/>
-----------------------------
OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! PLEASE
SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
http://funding.ckut.ca/ <http://funding.ckut.ca/> "Men, Let your wallets
flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate
<http://ckut.ca/donate> and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! And check out our merch!
<https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store> Contact me at
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net <mailto:ckutblue@colba.net>

-- John Detcheverry mailto:ckutblue@colba.net
<mailto:ckutblue@colba.net> Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal