Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Sep 19 22:19:32 EDT 2021

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Ms. Jody,  Every Woman For Herself,  Cowboy Style,  Ecko

Smokin' Joe Kubek,  Don't Lose My Number,  50 Years Of Genuine Houserockin'
Music,  Alligator

Randy Mcallister,  You're Like Mashed Potatoes,  Paperbag Salvation,
Reaction

Tommy Castro,  A Bluesman Came  To Town,  A Bluesman Came to Town,
Alligator

Eddie 9V,  Dog Me Around,  Little Black Flies,  Ruf

GA-20,  It's Alright,  Try It...You Might Like It,  Karma Chief

Son Seals,  Sadie,  Hound Dog Taylor: A Tribute,  Alligator

Vaughn/Watkins/Dixon,  If It Hadn't Been High,  3 By 3,  Reecy

Robert Finley,  Sharecropper's Son,  Sharecropper's Son,  Easy Eye

Wild Bill Davis,  Eyesight To The Blind,  Collection (1951-1960),  Acrobat

Gatemouth Moore,  Did You Ever Love A Woman,  The Best Of R&B,  LazerLight

Johnny Tucker,  There's A Time For Love,  75 And Alive,  Blue Heart

Jimmy Witherspoon,  I'm Just A Country Boy,  Blowin' In From Kansas City,
Virgin

Crystal Thomas,  I'm A Fool For You Baby,  Now Dig This!, Dialtone

Marvin Sease,  Let's Make it Right,  The Bitch Got It All,  Silvertone

Chicago Rhythm & Blues Kings,  Girlfriend, Woman And Wife,  Chicago Rhythm
& Blues Kings,  Blind Pig

Robb Bland & The Members Only Band,  Soon As The Weather Breaks,  Live On
Beale Street,  NOLA Blue

Altered Five Blues Band,  Full Moon, Half Crazy,  Holler If You Hear Me,  Blind
Pig

Albert Collins,  I Ain't Drunk,  Cold Snap,  Alligator

Sean Chambers,  Rockin' Daddy,  That's What I'm Talkin' About,  Quarto
Valley

Toronzo Cannon,  The Chicago Way,  50 Years Of Genuine Houserockin' Blues,
Alligator

Guy Davis,  Be Ready When I Call You,  Be Ready When I Call You,  M.C.

Eric Bibb,  Different Picture,  Dear America,  Provogue

Wee Willie Walker & The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra,  Don't Let Me Get in
Your Way,  Not In My Lifetime,  Blue Note

Pickett/Floyd/Lang,  634 5789,  Blues Brothers 2000,  Universal

Bill Doggett,  Just A Blues,  The Right Choice,  After Hours

http://jazz901.org