[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20210919

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Sep 19 19:01:27 EDT 2021

Tonight on Cha Cha Cha In Blue we're still in lockdown and this is my
72nd show recorded at home! The last couple of weeks had themed shows so
this week I have to catch up on new releases. I've got a new single from
Sue Foley and new CDs from Colin Linden, Tommy Castro, Brad Vickers,
Altered Five Blues Band, Elly Wininger, and Teresa James. In the history
part of the show I've got Howlin' Wolf, Joe Hill Louis, Fenton Robinson,
Little Willie John, Nappy Brown, Pete “Guitar” Lewis, Ray Charles, and
Herb Ellis & Stuff Smith. We'll close the show with a song from Justin
Saladino Band in advance of his Friday appearance in Sainte-Adèle. Tune
in to CKUT FM90,3 (Montreal) or http://www.ckut.ca <http://www.ckut.ca>
(everywhere else) from 9-11 PM. OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET
THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! CHECK OUT OUR MERCH! CKUT HOODIES $40!!!
TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!!
https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store <https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store>
running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20210919 show from the archives at
http://www.ckut.ca <http://www.ckut.ca>

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Sue Foley/Pinky's Blues/Dallas Man/Stony Plain Records
Colin Linden/bLOW/Ain't No Shame/Highway 20 Records
Colin Linden/bLOW/Change Don't Come Without Pain/Highway 20 Records
Tommy Castro/Tommy Castro Presents: A Bluesman Came To Town/Bluesman
Came To Town/Alligator Records
37 ELECTION Voter Info EC-2021-REG
ID – Reverend Peyton
Tommy Castro/Tommy Castro Presents: A Bluesman Came To Town/Blues
Prisoner/Alligator Records
Brad Vickers & His Vestapolitans/The Music Gets Us Thru/Take It
Slow/ManHatTone Records
Brad Vickers & His Vestapolitans/The Music Gets Us Thru/Now It's Time
For Me To Sing The Blues/ManHatTone Records
Altered Five Blues Band/Holler If You Hear Me/Holler If You Hear
Me/Blind Pig Records
10 COVID Passport Required Sept Eng
ID - Altered Five Blues Band
Altered Five Blues Band/Holler If You Hear Me/Clear Conscience, Bad
Memory/Blind Pig Records
Elly Wininger/The Blues Never End/Leavin' Blues/Earwig Music
Elly Wininger/The Blues Never End/Right Kind of Trouble/Earwig Music
Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps/Rose-Colored Glasses, Vol. 1/Takes One
to Know One (Feat. Anson Funderburgh)/Blue Heart Records
AD TRACK 40  CaribPatties Announcer
ID - Teresa James
Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps/Rose-Colored Glasses, Vol. 1/All You
Ever Bring Me is the Blues (Feat. Johnny Lee Schell)/Blue Heart Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS
Howlin' Wolf/The Chess Box/Just My Kind/Chess Records
Joe Hill Louis/Black Music Originals Vol.1/Gotta Let You Go/Sun Records
Fenton Robinson/Chicago Blues Of The 1960's/Say Your're Leavin'/Paula
Records
AD TRACK 06 Pop General 2021
ID - Angel Forrest
Little Willie John/28 Big Ones/Need Your Love So Bad/King Records
Nappy Brown/Don't Be Angry!/That Man/Savoy Jazz
Pete “Guitar” Lewis/Screaming and Crying/Louisiana Hop/Fantastic Voyage
Ray Charles/Blues & Soul Greats/Blues Before Sunrise/Hallmark
Herb Ellis & Stuff Smith/Together/Blues For Janet/Koch Jazz

APPEARING LIVE FRI SEPT 24 @ Café Morin 42 rue Morin Sainte-Adèle QC J8B 2P7
Justin Saladino Band/JSB Live/A Fool I'll Stay [Live]/Indie
https://www.facebook.com/events/361154908898933/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/361154908898933/>
-----------------------------
OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! PLEASE
SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
http://funding.ckut.ca/ <http://funding.ckut.ca/> "Men, Let your wallets
flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate
<http://ckut.ca/donate> and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! And check out our merch!
<https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store> Contact me at
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net <mailto:ckutblue@colba.net>

--
John Detcheverry