[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 9/19/2021

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 18:24:52 EDT 2021

My show #1041 The Blues Cafe' today was a special edition of all Wisconsin blues in conjunction with WWSP's all Wisconsin weekend.  I called it "Badger Blues".
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
host of The Blues Cafe' since 1997 on 89.9FM, WWSP Saturdays 3-7pm CST
WWSP
101 CAC Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481
studio phone 715 346 2696
papaajoe61@hotmail.com
listen on air www.90fm.org

September 18, 2021
(All) Badger Blues
Velveetatones /Baby Doll Boogie /Behind the Cheddar Curtain /self
The Weavils wi. Jeff Gauss /Broke Blues /single
Johnny and the Mo-Tones /title track Highway 51 /Altenburgh
Shakedown /I Don't Need No Mojo /Heat It Up /All Meat
Reverend Raven and The Chain Smokin' Altar Boys /Just Count the Days /Shake Your Boogie /Nevermore
Madison Slim /Bread Baker Baby /Close...But No Cigar /self
Alex Wilson /Rockinitis /Tell Me Why /Rathskeller
Big n' Tasy Band /Broke and Faded Heart /self titled /self
Jay Stulo /Ballad of Hollis Brown /Pawned My Ampliphone /Proud Cow
Dale Anderson (Delta Jets) /Jitterbug Swing /Chairfactory Blues /self
Jim Liban  Steve Cohen /Louise, Louise Blues /Hot Air /Kanie
Howard Luedtke /Sugar Mama, Sweet Papa /Alone with the Blues /False Dog
Lorenzo Menzerschmidt /Police Dog Blues /self titled /LMS
Cash Box Kings /Cash Box Boogie /Live at the King Club /Blue Midnight
Bryan Lee /I Wanna Live in Memphis /Braille Blues Daddy /Justin Time
Otis and The Alligators /Mojo Crossroads /Serious Alligations /False Dog
Tracy Nelson /Cry On /Living with the Animals /Mercury
Steve Miller Blues Band /Blues with a Feeling /Live from Fillmore West /Floating World
A.B. Skhy /Sweet Mother Earth /Ramblin' On /MGM
Bryan Koenig and The Standback Blues Band /When I'm Down, You're So Mean to Me /Wake Up! /Blue Loon
Deep Water Reunion /Share the Love /Noname, Small Town Blues /self
Cadillac Pete and The Heat /Rollin' Pin /Cruisin' for a Bluesin' /CPR
Joyann Parker /Either Way /Out of the Dark /Hopeless Romantic
Chris O'Keefe wi. Petrified Alien Brain /Live at Scott Street Pub /Altenburgh
Kevin Stellman wi. Blue Monday //Spanish Moon /3 Nights in May 2051 /self
Maggie Aliotta wi. Blue Monday /Stormy Monday /3 Nights in May 2015 /self
Dr. Dan and The Roadhouse Rockers /Up and Gone /Live at Big Hunchies /self
Jump Ship Blues Band /A Million Miles Away /self titled /self
Blues Summit /That's Alright /demo
Michael Murphy /Happier Blue /M2 Unplugged /self
Altered Five Blues Band /Move House /Cryin' Mercy /Omnivibe
Paul Black and The Flip Kings /I'm the Fixer /King Dollar /House of Blues
Blue Max /Blue and Lonesome /Molded by the Blues /False Dog
Billy Flynn /Juanita /Billy's Blues /Easy Baby
The Jimmy's /she's Wild /Hot Dish /Proud Cow
Jim Liban /I'm a Selfish Man /Hot Tongue and Cold Shoulder /Romie
Queenie and The Blue Cats /December Again /Another Blue Day /QBC3
Bobby Bryan /Down Don't Bother Me /Stranger Blues /self
Perry Weber and The Devilles /I Started Up Again /Strange Beauty /Stumpy Dog
Silas Milwaukee Slim McClatcher /Blow Wind Blow /self titled /Hander Pander
Midwest Blues All-Stars /Shame, Shame, Shame /Live at Cathedral Park /Hander Pander
Joel Paterson  Jim Liban /Sad, Tired and Worried /I Say What I Mean /Ventrella
Joel Paterson /Easy Rider /Down at The Depot /Ventrella
R.J. Mischo /Baby, I Don't Care /Ready to Go! /Atomic Theory
Boilerhouse Blues Band /Boilerhouse Blues /Playing with Fire /self