Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Sep 12 22:33:19 EDT 2021

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Bobby ''Blue'' Bland,  Somewhere Between Right And Wrong,  Years Of Tears,
Malaco

Rodd Bland & The Members Only Band,  I Wouldn't Treat A Dog (The Way You
Treat Me),  Live On Beale Street,  NOLA Blue

Gerald McClendon,  Pack Your Bags And Go,  Let's Have A Party!,  Delta Roots

Mississippi Johnny Waters,  I Can't Hang,  East Bay Blues Vaults (76=88),
Electro-Fi

Eddie C. Campbell,  Same Thing,  Baddest Cat On The Block,  JSP

Magic Sam,  Easy Baby,  Black Magic,  Delmark

Muddy Waters,  Muddy Waters Twist,  The Mojo Man Special Vol.4,  Koko Mojo

Muddy Waters,  Kansas City,  Muddy Waters' Woodstock Album, Chess

GA-20,  Let's Get Funky,  Try It...You Might Like It, Karma Chief

Lefty Dizz,  Sadie,  Ain't It Nice To Be Loved,  JSP

Koko Taylor,  I'm A Woman,  50 Years Of Genuine Houserockin' Music,
Alligator

Ms. Jody,  I Wanna Celebrate,  Cowboy Style,  Ecko

Wee Willie Walker & The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra,  I'm Just Like You,  Not
In My Lifetime,  Blue Dot

Johnny Tucker,  Snowplow,  75 And Alive,  Blue Heart

Robert Finley,  Starting To See,  Sharecropper's Son,  Easy Eye

Buddy Guy,  Break Out All Over You,  Breaking Out,  JSP

Walter Trout,  Got A Broken Heart,  Walter Trout,  Ruf

Christone Kingfish Ingram,  Long Distance Woman,  662,  Alligator

Altered Five Blues Band,  If You Go Away,  Holler If You Hear Me,  Blind Pig

Studebaker John & The Hawks,  Shake,  Outside Lookin' In,  Blind Pig

Tommy Castro,  I Got Burned,  A Bluesman Came to Town,  Alligator

Joe Louis Walker,  Pride Of A Fool,  Preacher & The President,  Verve

Son Seals,  Blues Shadows Falling,  Live & Burning,  Alligator

http://www.jazz901.org