[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 9/4/2021

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Sep 4 16:03:27 EDT 2021

My show #1039 The Saturday Blue Plate Special was theme driven tuneage for Labor Day. I called it "The Hard Workin' Blues"
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
host of The Blues Cafe' since 1997 on 89.9FM, WWSP Saturdays 3-7pm CST
WWSP
101 CAC Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481
studio phone 715 346 2696
papaajoe61@hotmail.com
listen on air www.90fm.org

September 4, 2021
Muddy Waters /you Don't Have to Go /Checkerboard Lounge Live /Eagle Vision
This Date in Blues History
1929  Tampa Red  Georgia Tom /Mama Don't Allow No Easy Riders /Classic Blues Songs from the '20s vol. 9 /Blues Images
1955  Priscilla Bowman /Keep Your Hands Off Him /Best of Vee-Jay V2 /Collectables
1993  Albert Collins /I Ain't Drunk /Live '92-'93 /Point Blank
1997  Hosea Leavy /If You Love Me Like You Say /You Gotta Move /Fedora
2001  album release Janiva Magness /The More I Keep Losing /Blues Ain't Pretty /Blue Leaf
2002  album release Lee McBee /Just a Feeling /Soul Deep /Pacific Blues
2004  Eddie Martin /Selfish Guy /Play the Blues With Feeling /Blue Blood
2005  Chris Thomas King /What Would Jesus Do /Rise /21st Century
2007  album release Mason Casey /Take Me to the Airport /Sofa King Badass /NorthernBlues
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed
All of It Blue! featuring Mark Hummel
wi. Boogie Jake /Automobile Blues /East Bay Blues Vaults /Electro-Fi
wi. The Blues Survivors /Dig That Crazy chick /Odds and Ends /Rockinitis
Mark Hummel /Stop This World /Golden State Lone Star Blues Revue /Electro-Fi
Mark Hummel /Hello Stranger /Wayback Machine /electro-Fi
New on the Menu
Mike Zito /Presence of the Lord /Resurrection /Gulf Coast
Altered Five Blues Band /title track /Holler if You Hear Me /Blind Pig
Lindsay Beaver  Brad Stivers /Take It Slow /self titled /Vizztone
Sue Foley /Two Bit Texas Town /Pinky's Blues /Stony Plain
Colin Linden /Change Don't Come Without Pain /bLow /Highway 20
Saturday Blue Plate Special /The Hard Workin' Blues"
Kansas Joe with Memphis Minnie /Pile Drivin' Blues /One in a Hundred /ABM
Mississippi Mathilda /Hard Workin' Woman /When the Sun Goes Down vol.2 /Bluebird
Sleepy John Estes /Working Man Blues /Someday Baby Blues /Snapper
Cecil Gant /Another Day Another Dollar /1944-1951 vol.2 /acrobat
St. Louis Jimmy /Hard Work Boogie /Sunnyland Slim and His Pals vol.D /JSP
Rufus Thomas /Night Workin' Blues /The Early Years /Blue City
Martha Moore /I Gets a Hard Way to Go /Rare Blues Girls on King vol.2 /Official
Ashton Savoy /Need Shorter Hours /Bayou Blues Blasters /Ace
Ricky Allen /Eighty Hour Week /Remember the Time /Official
Super Chikan /Old Field Song /Chikan Supe /Knockdown South
Snooky Pryor  Mel Brown /Work til My Days are Done /Double Shot! /Electro-Fi
Floyd Lee /Hard Working Woman /Mean Blues /Amogla
Willie King /Crawlin' Blues /Living in a New World /Rooster
Mitch Kashmar /title track /Nickels and Dimes /Delta Groove
Chicago Bob Nelson /Retirement Plan /Flyin' Too High /95 North
Terry Davidson and The Gears /Quittin' Time /Damnation Blues /Bangshift
Mighty Mojo Prophets /Workin' Man /Record Store /Mojo King
San Pedro Slim /Low Pay Losers Blues /In Times Like These /Mojo King
Mike Metallia /Midnight Call /Chicago-The Blues Legends-Today /West Tone
Duke Robillard /No Time /Blues Bash! /Stony Plain
New on the Menu
Elly Wininger /As the Crow Flies /The Blues Never End /Earwig
Wee Willie Walker /Darling Mine /Not in My Lifetime /Blue Dot
GA-20 /See Me in the Evening /Does Hound Dog Taylor /Karma Chief
Donna Herula /Who's Been Cookin' in My Kitchen /Bang at the Door /self
Kingfish Christone Ingram /Your Time is Gonna Come /662 /Alligator
Johnny Tucker featuring Kid Ramos /What's on Your Mind /75 and Alive /Blue Heart