[Blues-l] Playlist: WMEB-FM Blues Top 20 for August 2021

Michael Murphy murph@maine.edu
Wed Sep 1 12:41:48 EDT 2021

Living Blues Report
Blues Top 20 for the month ending 8/31/2021
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy

 1 Wee Willie Walker & The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra / Not in My
Lifetime / Blue Dot Records
 2 Christone "Kingfish" Ingram / 662 / Alligator Records
 3 GA-20 / Try It...You Might Like It: GA-20 Does Hound Dog Taylor / Karma
Chief Records
 4 Gabe Stillman / Just Say the Word / VizzTone
 5 Sean Chambers / That's What I'm Talkin About - Tribute to Hubert Sumlin
/ Quarto Valley Records
 6 Lauren Anderson / Love on the Rocks / Lauren Anderson
 7 Robben Ford / Pure / earMUSIC
 8 Lea McIntosh / Blood Cash / Shark Park Records
 9 Altered Five Blues Band / Holler If You Hear Me / Blind Pig Records
10 Johnny Tucker and The Allstars / 75 and Alive / HighJohn Records
11 Mike Zito / Resurrection / Gulf Coast Records
12 Malcolm Wells and the Two-Timers / Hollerin' out Loud / Self-Released
13 Polly O'Keary and The Rhythm Method / 50 / Polly O'Keary and the Rhythm
Method
14 Mick Kolassa / Wasted Youth / Endless Blues
15 Tito Jackson / Under Your Spell / Gulf Coast Records
16 Tom Craig / Good Man Gone Bad / 8th Train Records
17 The Cold Stares /Heavy Shoes / Mascot Records
18 Robert Finley / Sharecropper's Son / Easy Eye Sound
19 Rodd Bland and the Members Only Band / Live on Beale Street: A Tribute
to Bobby "Blue" Bland (Live) / Nola Blue, Inc.
20 Cat Rhodes & The Truth /Blues Sitting On My Doorstep / Mississippi Delta
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu