Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Oct 17 22:12:51 EDT 2021

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Ronnie Barnes,  Who Is He?,  Wonderful Woman,  Ecko

Wee Willie Walker & The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra,  Heartbreak,  Not In
My Lifetime,  Blue Dot

Dave Specter ,  Buzz Me,  Six String Soul,  Delmark

Chicago Carl Snyder,  Blue Streak,  Blue Streak, Lost World

Shakey Vick's Big City Blues Band,  City Life,  Something Inside Of Me,
Weinerworld

Eddie 9V,  Little Black Flies,  Little Black Flies,  Ruf

Savoy Brown,  Train To Nowhere,  Train To Nowhere,  Secret

Kinsey Report,  Corner Of The Blanket,   50 Years Of Genuine Houserockin'
Music,  Alligator

Robin Kapsalis & Vintage #18,  Fever,  Soul Shaker,  Bird Song

Rob Stone,  Blow Fish Blow,  Trio In Tokyo,  Blue Heart

Zoom,  Big Boss Woman,  Chocolate Cake,  Mouhana

Ms. Jody,  Turn It Up,  Cowboy Style,  Ecko

Tommy Castro,  A Bluesman Came To Town,  A Bluesman Came to Town,  Alligator

Dukes Of Destiny,  House Of Forbidden Love,  House of Forbidden Love,  Hermit
Lane

Rodd Bland & The Members Only Band,  I Wouldn't Treat A Dog (The Way You
Treat Me),  Live On Beale Street,  NOLA Blue

Ben Levin,  Crown Jewel,  Still Here,  VizzTone

Doug MacLeod,  Mr. Bloozeman,  Break The Chain,  Reference

Catfish Keith,  Bust 'Em Down,  Land Of The Sky,  Fish Tail

Tony Holiday,  Cake Walk,  Porch Sessions Vol.2,  Blue Heart

Carolyn Wonderland,  The Fortunate Few,  Tempting Fate,  Alligator

Altered Five Blues Band,  Holding On With One Hand,  Holler If You Hear Me,
Blind Pig

DogTown Blues Band,  You Shook Me,  Search No More,  RVL

Guy Davis,  Be Ready When I Call You,  Be Ready When I Call You,  M.C.

http://www.jazz901.org