Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Oct 10 21:40:52 EDT 2021

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Miss Lady Blues,  Being In Love,  Moe Betta Blues,  MLB

Christone Kingfish Ingram,  That's What You Do,  662,  Alligator

Doyle Bramhall,  The Hunter,  Bird Nest On The Ground,  Antones

Tommy Castro,  I Got Burned,  A Bluesman Came to Town,  Alligator

Wee Willie Walker & The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra,  Real Good Lie,  Not
In My Lifetime,  Blue Dot

Rodd Bland & The Members Only Band,  Sittin' On A Poor Man's Throne,  Live
On Beale Street,  NOLA Blue

Bobby Blue Bland,  Take Off Your Shoes,  Midnight Run,  Malaco

Robin Kapsalis & Vintage #18,  You Don't Deserve Me,  Soul Shaker,  Bird
Song

Robert Finley,  Make Me Feel Alright,  Sharecropper's Son,  Easy Eye

Lonnie Brooks,  Cold Lonely Nights,  50 Years Of Genuine Houserockin'
Music, Alligator

Eddie 9V,  Don't Come Around This House,  Little Black Flies,  Ruf

"Al "Coffee" McDaniel",  Hello Forever,  Blues In My Shoes,  CPA

Ms. Jody,  Turn It Up,  Cowboy Style,  Ecko

Bobby Murray,  Spoonful,  Love Letters From Detroit,  Little white House

Mike Harrison,  Smokestack Lightning,  Smokestack Lightning,  Island

Altered Five Blues Band,  Holler If You Hear Me,  Holler If You Hear Me,
Blind Pig

Tony Holiday,  Cake Walk,  Porch Sessions Vol.2,  Blue Heart

Mississippi Johnny Waters,  I Can't Hang,  East Bay Blues Vaults (76-88),
Electro-Fi

Johnny Tucker,  There's A Time For Love,  75 And Alive,  Blue Heart

New Moon Jelly Roll Freedom Rockers, Blue Guitar,  Vol.2,  Stony Plain

Carolyn Wonderland,  Broken Hearted Blues,  Tempting Fate,  Alligator

Gerald McClendon,  Pack Your Bags And Go,  Let's Have A Party!,  Delta Roots

http://jazz901.org