[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20211010

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Oct 10 19:10:41 EDT 2021

Tonight on Cha Cha Cha In Blue we're still in lockdown and this is my
75th show recorded at home! I've got new singles from Maria Muldaur,
Steve Hill, The Blues Preachers, and Eric Farran. This week's new
releases are from Carolyn Wonderland, Zac Harmon, and Fabrizio Grossi &
Soul Garage Experience plus more from the latest albums of Davis Hall &
The Green Lanterns (Jim Casson) and Colin Linden. In the history part of
the show I've got Major "Big Maceo" Merriweather, Nappy Brown, Eddie
Boyd, Muddy Waters, Robert Nighthawk, Little Milton, Oscar Brown Jr.,
Mickey Baker, Smokin' Joe Kubek & Bnois King, and Tito Jackson with
Grady Champion (both of whom have birthdays this week!). We'll close the
show with a song from Adam Karch in advance of his Thursday appearance
at Délires et Délices. Tune in to CKUT FM90,3 (Montreal) or
http://www.ckut.ca (everywhere else) from 9-11 PM. OUR FUNDRAISER HAS
ENDED BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! CHECK OUT OUR MERCH! CKUT
HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!!
https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20211010 show from the archives at http://www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
*INTRO*
ID - Harry Manx

*NEW BLUES SINGLES*
Maria Muldaur/I'm Vaccinated & Ready For Love! - single/I'm Vaccinated &
Ready For Love! - single/Stony Plain Records
Steve Hill/Hellhound On My Trail - single/Hellhound On My Trail -
single/Indie
The Blues Preachers/Shades Of Blue/Creole Belle - single/Soapbox Records
Eric Farran/Toi et moi c'est terminé - single/Toi et moi c'est terminé –
single/Propaganda

*FEATURED NEW RELEASES*
Carolyn Wonderland/Tempting Fate/Fragile Peace And Certain War/Alligator
Records
PSA 14 COVID understanding others RADIO_EN
ID - Victor Wainwright
Carolyn Wonderland/Tempting Fate/Loser/Alligator Records
Zac Harmon/Long As I Got My Guitar/People Been Talking/Catfood Records
Zac Harmon/Long As I Got My Guitar/Long As I Got My Guitar/Catfood Records
Fabrizio Grossi & Soul Garage Experience/Counterfeited Soulstice VOL
1/Slave to My Rhythm/Soul Garage Experience Records
AD TRACK 23 Maluma Montreal Eng for Macondo
ID – Reverend Peyton
Fabrizio Grossi & Soul Garage Experience/Counterfeited Soulstice VOL
1/Right Down Below/Soul Garage Experience Records
Davis Hall & The Green Lanterns/Davis Hall & The Green
Lanterns/Gasline/Bluestime Productions
ID – Jimmy Thackery
Colin Linden/bLOW/Boogie Let Me Be/Highway 20 Records

*COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS*
Major "Big Maceo" Merriweather/Picking the Blues: Boogie Woogie
Pioneers/Chicago Breakdown/Document Records
Nappy Brown/Don't Be Angry!/I Want To Live/Savoy Jazz
Eddie Boyd/Chess Blues 1952-1954/Hard Time Gettin' Started/Chess Records
Muddy Waters/The Chess Box/You Need Love/Chess Records
Robert Nighthawk/Greatest Blues Licks/Bricks In My Pillow/Goldenlane Records
Little Milton/Blues In The Night/If Walls Could Talk/Zillion Records
AD TRACK 50 caribbean food factory General Ad
ID - Hitman
Oscar Brown Jr./The Beat Generation, Vol 3/But I Was Cool/Rhino Records
Mickey Baker & Eddie Riff/Essential Blues Masters/Ain't That Loving You
Baby/Goldenlane Records
10 COVID Passport Required Sept oct Eng.
ID - Tab Benoit
Smokin' Joe Kubek & Bnois King/Have Blues, Will Travel/RU4
Real?/Alligator Records
Tito Jackson/Under Your Spell/That Kind Of Love feat. Grady
Champion/Gulf Coast Records

*APPEARING LIVE *THURS OCT 14 @ Délires et Délices 1626 rue Bourgogne
Chambly, QC
Adam Karch/Moving Forward/Werewolves of London/Productions Bros
https://www.facebook.com/events/578185769999460/
OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! PLEASE
SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women,
open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE
A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! And
check out our merch! CKUT HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL
TEES $20!!! https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store Contact me at
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net <mailto:ckutblue@colba.net>