[Blues-l] October Blues Cd's Reviews & Playlist

LaHoraDelBlues lahoradelblues@yahoo.es
Sun Oct 3 13:07:32 EDT 2021

Hello from La Hora del Blues!!!

 <http://www.lahoradelblues.com/criticas.htm> La Hora del Blues on-line
Reviews This month includes, among others, new CD's from Jeff Fetterman,
Brandon Isaak, Chris Daniels, Blind Lemon Pledge, Polly O’Keary And The
Rhythm Method, Mick Kolassa, Tito Jackson, Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado,
Johnny Tucker Feat. Kid Ramos And The Allstars, Guy Davis, Big Daddy Wilson,
Ericson Holt, Krissi Matthews, Shakey Trill, Teresa James And The Rhythm
Tramps, Alterd Five Blues Band, Boogie Beasts, Brad Vickers And His
Vestapolitans.... and others

Visit La Hora del Blues Show (Barcelona, Spain) current new monthly
<http://www.lahoradelblues.com/playlist.htm> 'Playlist'

 <http://www.lahoradelblues.com/novedades.htm> 'CDs Received' the last New
Blues Cds received, together with informative point marks and links

A new commented  <http://www.lahoradelblues.com/entrevistas.htm> Interview
with singer Mud Morganfield by Monte Adkison "The Blues Stalker" from The
Suncoast Blues Society

Interesting sections with
<http://www.lahoradelblues.com/noticiasnacionales.htm> Spanish and
<http://www.lahoradelblues.com/noticiasinternacionales.htm> International
blues news, informations, articles, interviews, books...

 <http://www.lahoradelblues.com/articulos.htm> Articles, Pictures &
Festivals reviews,  <http://www.lahoradelblues.com/agenda.htm> Spanish Blues
Gigs Calendar with all blues gigs you can find all over Spain.... and many
other interesting information and news about Spanish and International
blues.

An  <http://www.lahoradelblues.com/colaboraciones.htm#redingles> interview
with Louisiana Red during his last visit to Barcelona by Alex. M. Franquet

"La Hora del Blues" Radio Show from Barcelona (Spain) and weekly Internet
simulcast Fridays 16,00 and 21,00 pm and Saturdays at 2,00, 7,00 and 12,00
am. Listen to it clicking into the radio or into the antenna at the bottom
of the  <http://www.lahoradelblues.com/> La Hora del Blues home page. Check
your country time zone equivalence entering into the world globe in the home
page. Also connect clicking on this link
<http://88.2.32.168:8000/listen.pls> http://88.2.32.168:8000/listen.pls

La Hora del Blues playlist is submitted every month since 1984 to Living
Blues Magazine for TOP 25 LIVING BLUES RADIO CHART and 'ROOTS MUSIC REPORTS'
among others.

"La Hora del Blues" does a continuous serious honest work and has gained
through the years a good reputation among record companies, labels, artists
and blues lovers all over the world. A selection of
<http://www.lahoradelblues.com/reconocimientos.htm> aknowledgements and
testimonials received during the years.

La Hora del Blues belongs to the  <http://www.bluesyou.com/> European Blues
Union, a non-profit organization which aims to promote blues all over
Europe. Mrs. Zumel is one of the 12 board members of the association
<http://www.lahoradelblues.com/ebu.htm> www.lahoradelblues.com/ebu.htm

He and Roser Zúmel are members affiliated of  <http://www.blues.org/> The
Blues Foundation and Vicente Zúmel has been recipient and honored with 2013
KBA Award.

Vicente Zúmel was president and founder of a the first Blues Society in
Spain, a non-profit organization created to promote blues in our country by
different means: gigs, blues jams, a magazine, talks, books...

In 2020 Vicente, Roser
<http://www.lahoradelblues.com/noticiasnacionales.htm#premiobigbillbroonzy>
& La Hora del Blues received the Big Bill Broonzy Award by Barcelona Blues
Society for their lifelong contribution to develop blues music in Spain.

Interview to Vicente Zumel at

<http://blues.gr/profiles/blogs/musician-journalist-broadcaster-vicente-zume
l-talks-about-the?xg_source=activity>
http://blues.gr/profiles/blogs/musician-journalist-broadcaster-vicente-zumel
-talks-about-the?xg_source=activity and  <http://www.cbblues.com/>
http://www.cbblues.com/
Interview to Roser at

 <http://www.lahoradelblues.com/sociedadbluesbarcelonasbb.htm>
http://blues.gr/profiles/blogs/interview-with-roser-infiesta-valls-mrs-z-mel
-she-have-a-wide

If you like you can send yours CD's (not demos, singles, downloads, mp3,
promo copies
) for airplay to:

Vicente Zúmel

Radio PICA - La Hora del Blues

Apartado de Correos 12085

08080 Barcelona – Spain

Until next month!

Vicente Zúmel
2013 The Blues Foundation Recipient

'Keeping The Blues Alive Award' – International

 <http://www.lahoradelblues.com/> www.lahoradelblues.com

 <http://www.europeanbluesunion.com> www.europeanbluesunion.com

"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of
a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to
the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way."
Martin Luther King Jr.