[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 10/2/2021

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Oct 2 16:18:54 EDT 2021

My show #1043 The Saturday Blue Plate Special was North Mississippi Hill Country Blues.
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
host of The Blues Cafe' since 1997 on 89.9FM, WWSP Saturdays 3-7pm CST
WWSP
101 CAC Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481
studio phone 715 346 2696
papaajoe61@hotmail.com
listen on air www.90fm.org

October 2, 2021
Muddy Waters /Feel Like Goin' Home /Rare and Unissued /Chess
This Date in Blues History
1928  Ivy Smith wi. Cow Cow Davenport /Chirpin' the Blues /Essential /Classic Blues
1928  Deford Bailey /Ice Water Blues /Harmonica Masters /Yazoo
1929  Noah Lewis /Chickasaw Special /Harmonica Masters /Yazoo
1936  Jimmie Gordon /She Sells Good Meat /He Got Out His Big Ten Inch /Indigo
1946  Eddie Vinson /Cleanhead Blues /Old Maid Boogie /Blue Boar
1951  Howlin' Wolf /Crying at Daybreak /Sings the Blues /Ace
1957  Tiny Topsy /Come On, Come On, Come On /and Friends /Rock 'n Rhythm
1964  The Kinks /Got Love If You Want It /Kinks /Pye
1968  George Smith /Can't Hold Out Much Longer /Chicago Blues Masters v3 /Capitol
2000  Kenny Blue Ray wi. Jackie Payne /Home at Last /Soulful Blues /Tone King
2010  Super Chikan /Grandpa's Blues /Welcome to Sunny Bluesville /Chikan Howse
New on the Menu
Crystal Thomas /One Good Man /Now Dig This!  /Dialtone
Wee Willie Walker /Til You've Walked in My Shoes /Not in My Lifetime /Blue Dot
Seth Lee Jones /You Gonna Wreck My Life /Flathead /Horton
GA-20 /Sitting at Home Alone /Does Hound Dog Taylor /Karma Chief
Elly Wininger /Range in My Kitchen /The Blues Never End /Earwig
Eric Bibb /One-ness of Love /Dear America /Provogue
Bobby Murray /I Sing the Blues /Love Letters from Detroit /Little White House
Al Basile /Don't Kid Yourself Baby /B's Testimony /Sweetspot
Saturday Blue Plate Special   N. Mississippi Hill Country Blues
Napoleon Strickland /Oh Baby /Mississippi Delta Blues /Arhoolie
Jessie Mae Hemphill /Honey Bee /Get Right Blues /Inside Sounds
Fred McDowell /Shake 'em on Down /1st Recordings /Rounder
Robert Belfour /Poor Black Mattie /Goin' Down South v2 /Inside Sounds
Jr. Kimbrough /Lonesome in My Home /1st Recordings /Big Legal Mess
R.L. Burnside /Goin' Down South /1st Recordings /Fat Possum
Ranie Burnette /Miss Maybelle /Goin' Down South /Swingmaster
Robert Belfour /My Baby's Gone /What's Wrong with You /Fat Possum
Calvin Jackson /All Nite Boogie /Goin' Down South /Beat Ville
Duwayne Burnside /Bad Luck City /Under Pressure /B.C,
Buddy Guy / Baby, Please Don't Leave Me /Sweet Tea /Silvertone
North Mississippi Allstars /All Night Long /Shake Hands with Shorty /Tone Cool
Richard Johnston /Work Me Baby /Foot Hill Stomp /FTRC
Kenny Brown /Goin' Down South /Stingray /Fat Possum
All Night Long Blues Band /Still on This Side of the Dirt /Ain't Gonna Stop /self
New on the Menu
Ma Rainey /Little Low Mama Blues /Classic Blues Songs from the '20s v19 /Blues Images
Johnny Tucker featuring Kid Ramos /If You Ever Love Me /75 and Alive /Blue Heart
Sue Foley /Dallas Man /Pinky's Blues /Stony Plain
Altered Five Blues Band /Full Moon, Half Crazy /Holler if You Hear Me /Blind Pig
Memphissippi Sounds /Groove with Me /Welcome to the Land /Little Village Foundation
John Lawton wi. Johnny Holiday /Go /Porch Sessions v2 /Blue Heart
Tommy Castro /I Caught a Break /A Bluesman Came to Town /Alligator
Mark Hummel and Blues Survivors /Gotta Make a Change /East Bay Blues Vaults /Electro-Fi