[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: WMEB-FM Blues Top 20 for November 2021

Michael Murphy murph@maine.edu
Mon Nov 29 11:41:27 EST 2021

Living Blues Report
Blues Top 20 for the month ending 11/30/2021
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy

 1 Sue Foley / Pinky's Blues / Stony Plain Records
 2 Ricci - Krown / City Country City / Gulf Coast Records
 3 Luther "Guitar Junior" Johnson / Once in a Blue Moon / Crossroads Blues
Media
 4 Zac Harmon / Long As I Got My Guitar / Catfood Records
 5 Adia Victoria / A Southern Gothic / Atlantic Records
 6 Buffalo Nichols / Buffalo Nichols / Fat Possum
 7 Carolyn Wonderland / Tempting Fate / Alligator Records
 8 Dave Specter / Six String Soul: 30 Years on Delmark / Delmark Records
 9 Tommy Castro / Tommy Castro Presents A Bluesman Came To Town / Alligator
Records
10 Ilana Katz Katz / In My Mind / Regina Royale Records
11 Corey Harris / The Insurrection Blues / MC Records
12 Chickenbone Slim / Serve It to Me Hot / VizzTone
13 Lowell Fulson / Lowell Fulson Live! / Pro Sho Bidness
14 Hanna PK / Blues All Over My Shoes / VizzTone
15 Wildcat O'Halloran Band / Here Lies A Fool / Self-Released
16 Memphissippi Sounds / Welcome To The Land / Little Village
17 The Ragged Roses / Do Me Right / Rootz Rumble
18 Kemp Harris / Live at the Bird SF / Bird Records
19 Joseph and the Velozians / Joseph Veloz Presents - Joseph and the
Velozians / Big O Records
20 Stratcat Willie & the Strays / On the Prowl / Unsigned
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu