Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Nov 28 22:28:46 EST 2021

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Ms. Jody,  He's Coming In The Backdoor,  Blues Mix 32: Southern Soul Gold,
Ecko

Buffalo Nichols,  Back On Top,  Buffalo Nichols,  Fat Possum

Sonny Rhodes,  Look Out For Sonny Rhodes,  East Bay Blues Vaults (1976-88),
Electro-Fi

Bee Houston,  Things Gonna Get Better,  The Hustler,  Arhoolie

GA-20,  Let's Get Funky,  Try It...You Might Like It,  Karma Chief

Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers,  Funky,  Tearing The Roof Off,  JSP

Lefty Dizz,  Shake For Me,  Shake for Me,  Blues Reference

Kevin Greenwood,  Baby, The Coast Is Clear,  She Knocks Me Out,  BlueK

Mose Allison,  Parchman Man,  Greatest Hits,  Prestige

Thorbjorn Risager & The Black Tornado,  Eyes That Turned Away,  Best Of...,
Ruf

Christone Kingfish Ingram,  Outside Of This Town,  50 Years Of Genuine
Houserockin' Music,  Alligator

Robbin Kapsalis & Vintage #18,  Shake It Baby,  Soul Shaker,  Bird Song

Hanna PK,  Insomnia Blues,  Blues On My Shoes,  VizzTone

Gerod Rayborn,  Take Me Back,  I Love My Blues,  Ecko

Clyde Lasley,  Santa Clause Came Home Drunk,  Blink Before Christmas,  Koko
Mojo

Roy Brown,  Long About Midnight,  Good Rockin' Tonight,  Rhino

Roomful Of Blues,  Three Hours Past Midnight,  Live At Lupo's,  Varrick

Dionne Bennett,  Tell Mama,  Sugar Hip Ya Ya,  Hunnia

Al Basile,  I Oughta Be Your Monkey,  B's Testimony,  Sweetspot

Chicago Carl Snyder,  Blue Streak,  Blue Streak,  Lost World

Altered Five Blues Band,  If You Go Away,  Holler If You Hear Me,  Blind Pig

Joan Shaw Taylor,  Stop Messin' Around,  The Blues Album,  KTBA

Chickenbone Slim,  City Girl,  Serve It To Me Hot,  VizzTone

Stacy Mitchhart,  Brand New Same Old Blues,  Printer's Alley,  SM

Wee Willie Walker & The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra,  'Til You've Walked
In My Shoes,  Not In My Lifetime,  Blue Dot

Jimmy McGriff,  Cash Box,  Blues for Mr. Jimmy,  Sue

http://jazz901.org