Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Nov 21 22:15:33 EST 2021

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Jaye Hammer,  Background Check,  Blues Mix 32: Southern Soul Gold,  Ecko

Dave Specter & Barkin' Bill,  Buzz Me,  Six String Soul, Delmark

King Perry,  Keep A Dollar In Your Pocket,  Money, Money, Money,  Koko Mojo

Johnny Otis w/ Joe Swift,  Crazy 'Bout Your Cookin',  Be Bop Baby Blues,
Night Train

Al Basile,  Don't Kid Yourself, Baby,  B's Testimony,  Sweetspot

David Clayton-Thomas,  Too Many Dirty Dishes,  Blue Plate Special,  Stony
Plain

Ricci/Krown,  The Jimmy Smith Strut,  City Country City,   Gulf Coast

Clarence Milton Bekker,  Hold On, I'm Coming,  Old Soul,  Concord

Little Milton,  That's What Love Will Make You Do,  Soulsville U.S.A.,  Stax

Kenny Neal,  I'm A Blues Man,  50 Years Of Genuine Houserockin' Music,
Alligator

Sean Chambers,  Goin' Down Slow,  That's What I'm Talkin' About,  Quarto
Valley

Hubert Sumlin,  I Don't Want Her About Yours,  Healing Feeling,  Black Top

Hanna PK,  Insomnia Blues,  Blues On My Shoes, VizzTone

Gerod Rayborn,  Ain't Gonna Let Nobody Mess Up My Day,  I Love My Blues,
Ecko

Shakey Vick's Big City Blues Band,  Low Down,  Something Inside Of Me,
WeinerWorld

John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers,  I Can't Quit You Baby,  Live In 1967,  Forty
Below

Wee Willie Walker & The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra,  Almost Memphis,  Not
In My Lifetime,  Blue Dot

Sweet Inspirations,  Them Boys,  The Complete Atlantic Singles,  Real Gone

Chicago Carl Snyder,  Ain't It Funny How Time Slips Away,  Blue Streak,  Lost
World

Miss Lady Blues,  Being In Love,  Moe Betta Blues,  MLB

DogTown Blues Band ,  Cooking In Style, Search No More,  RVL

Lowell Fulson,  Going To Chicago Blues,  Club 88 November 1983,  Pro Sho
Bizness

Paris Slim,  Guitar Shuffle,  East Bay Blues Vaults (1976-1988),  Electro-Fi

A.B. Skhy,  You Upsets Me,  A.B. Skhy,  Mercury

http://jazz901.org