[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 11/20/2021

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Nov 20 17:16:01 EST 2021

My show #1048  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was passed over once again today for UWSP sports.

Papajoe (David Carrigan)
host of The Blues Cafe' since 1997 on 89.9FM, WWSP Saturdays 3-7pm CST
WWSP
101 CAC Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481
studio phone 715 346 2696
papaajoe61@hotmail.com
listen on line www.90fm.org

November 20, 2021
Muddy Waters /Nobody Knows Chicago Like I Do /Montreaux Years /Montreaux Sounds
This Date in Blues History
1925  Bessie Smith /Red Mountain Blues /Volume 4 /Frog

1930  Georgia Tom and Jane Lucas /Shake Your Wicked Knees /Yazoo

1947  Jimmy Witherspoon /Ain't Nobody's Business part2 /Urban Blues Singing Legend /JSP

1947  Jay McShann /McShann's Bounce part 1 /Piano Playhouse /night Train

1950  Helen Humes /Airplane Blues /Blues 'n Boogie /Savoy Jazz

2008  Quintis McCormick /Get You Some Business /Hey Jodie! /Delmark

2008  Quintis McCormick /What Goes Around Comes Around /Hey Jodie! /Delmark

2012  Vance Kelly /Ain't Gonna Worry About Tomorrow /Live at Kingston Mines /Wolf

2018  album release /A.G. Weinberger /Cadillac Blues /Reborn /Big Foot

2020  Samantha Martin /I've Got a Feeling /The Reckless One /SMDS

2020  album release  Duke Robillard /No Time /Blues Bash! /Stony Plain

New on the Menu

Sue Foley /title track /Pinky's Blues /Stony Plain

Port City Blues Society Players /Livin' on the Street /Socially Distant Blues v1 /self

Memphissippi Sounds /Saturday Morning /Welcome to the Land /Little Village Foundation

Hound Dog Taylor /I Held My Baby Last Night /Tearing the Roof Off  /JSP

Sean Appel /Love You Over and Over /self titled /self

Lightnin Malcom /Way of the World /Turnt Up on Loud /Shake Down

Chickenbone Slim /Wild Eyed Woman /Serve It to Me Hot /Vizztone

Blues Survivors wi. Mark Hummel /Sugar Sweet /East Bay Blues Vaults /Electro-Fi

Catfish Keith /Red Nightgown /Land of the Sky /Fishtail

Carolyn Wonderland /Fragile Peace and Certain War /Tempting Faith /Alligator

Bobby Rush /Get Outta Here /Tony Holiday's Porch Sessions v2 /Blue Heart