[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20211114

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Nov 14 18:44:39 EST 2021

Tonight on Cha Cha Cha In Blue we're still in lockdown and this is my
80th show recorded at home! The nominees for the 25th annual Maple Blues
Awards have been announced and this week we start by honouring the
nominees for Female Vocalist of the Year: Dawn Tyler Watson, Crystal
Shawanda, Samantha Martin, Miss Emily, and Dione Taylor. Voting is open
until Dec. 1, 2021 at www.mapleblues.ca <http://www.mapleblues.ca>. On
the new release deck this week we've got Corey Harris, The Ragged Roses,
and Lowell Fulson with Jeff Dale & The Blue Wave Band. In the history
part of the show I've got Sippie Wallace, Little Willie John, Clyde
McPhatter, Jimmy Deberry & Walter Horton, Little Junior Parker, Clayton
Love, Ruth Brown, Wee Willie Walker & The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra,
Anson Funderburgh + The Rockets, Bob Walsh, and Chris Cain. We'll close
the show with a song from Pat Loiselle in advance of his Saturday show
at L'Aquarium Café Bar. Tune in to CKUT FM90,3 (Montreal) or
http://www.ckut.ca (everywhere else) from 9-11 PM. OUR FUNDRAISER HAS
ENDED BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! CHECK OUT OUR MERCH! CKUT
HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!!
https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20211114 show from the archives at http://www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE NOMINEES FOR THE MAPLE BLUES AWARDS!
...AND THE NOMINEES FOR FEMALE VOCALIST OF THE YEAR  ARE:
Dawn Tyler Watson/Mad Love/Alligator (Feat. Steve Marriner)/Indie
Crystal Shawanda/Church House Blues/Church House Blues/True North Records
Samantha Martin & Delta Sugar/The Reckless One/I've Got A Feeling/Gypsy
Soul Records
Miss Emily/Miss Emily Live At The Isabel/Land Of Greed/Indie
PSA Maple Blues Awards - Voting 2021
Dione Taylor/Spirits In The Water/Workin'/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Corey Harris/Insurrection Blues/Special Rider Blues/M.C. Records
AD TRACK 26 The Halluci Nation – Radio
ID - Corey Harris_song intro
Corey Harris/Insurrection Blues/Insurrection Blues (Chickens Come Home
To Roost)/M.C. Records
The Ragged Roses/Do Me Right/Do Me Right/Naked- Rootz Rumble
The Ragged Roses/Do Me Right/Way Back Home/Naked- Rootz Rumble
Lowell Fulson with Jeff Dale & The Blue Wave Band/Lowell Fulson
Live!/You're Gonna Miss Me/Indie
AD TRACK 11 RIDM_2021_Nov 8 - 22 2eng
ID - Jeff Dale
Lowell Fulson with Jeff Dale & The Blue Wave Band/Lowell Fulson
Live!/Reconsider Baby/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS
Sippie Wallace/The Ultimate Dirty Blues Collection/I'm a Mighty Tight
Woman/Grammercy Europe
Little Willie John/28 Big Ones/Fever/King Records
(Clyde McPhatter &) The Drifters/75 R&b Classics/Ruby Baby/
Jimmy Deberry & Walter Horton/Black Music Originals Vol.1/Easy/Sun Records
Little Junior's Blue Flames/The Sun Records Anthology/Mystery Train/Not
Now Records
Clayton Love & His Shufflers/Strange Kind Of Feelin'/Shufflin´ With
Love/Alligator Records
Ruth Brown/Blues Masters, Vol. 14: More Jump Blues/Wild Wild Young
Men/Rhino Records
AD TRACK One Stop Cusine  Radio Ad Official 2
ID - Reverend Peyton
Wee Willie Walker & The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra/After a While/Your
Good Thing (Is About to End)/Blue Dot Records
Anson Funderburgh + The Rockets/Blues: The New Breed/ Chill Out/K-Tel
International
PSA 17 COVID generic measures fall
ID - Coco Robicheaux
Bob Walsh/Bob Walsh Live. A Canadian Blues Rendez-Vous/Mes Blues Passent
Pu Dans Porte/Disques Bros
Chris Cain/Raisin' Cain/Born To Play/Alligator Records

APPEARING LIVE SAT NOV 20 @ L'Aquarium Café Bar 2923 Masson Montreal, QC
Pat Loiselle/Sonny Boy Gumbo’s Blues/Tough Times/Indie
https://www.facebook.com/events/1508643506162165/
-----------------------------
OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! PLEASE
SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women,
open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE
A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! And
check out our merch! CKUT HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL
TEES $20!!! https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store Contact me at
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net

-- John Detcheverry mailto:ckutblue@colba.net
<mailto:ckutblue@colba.net> Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal