Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Nov 14 22:14:02 EST 2021

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Gerod Rayborn,  Somebody's Been Talking Too Much,  I Love My Blues,  Ecko

Walter Wolfman Washington,  At Night In The City,  Wolf At The Door,
Rounder

Wee Willie Walker & The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra,  'Til You've Walked
In My Shoes,  Not In My Lifetime,  Blue Dot

Hanna PK,  Insomnia Blues,  Blues On My Shoes,  VizzTone

Al Basile,  Through Thick & Thin,  B's Testimony,  Sweetspot

Chicago Carl Snyder,  Long Legged Woman,  Blue Streak,  Lost World

Dynaflow Blues,  I've Been Down So Long,  Something Inside Of Me,
WeinerWorld

Steamhammer,  Water/Junior's Wailin'/Lost You Too,  Reflection,  Epic

Zac Harmon,  Deal With The Devil,  Long As I Got My Guitar,  Catfood

DogTown Blues Band ,  Long Train Coming,  Search No More,  RVL

Fenton Robinson,  Somebody Loan Me A Dime,  50 Years Of Genuine
Houserockin' Music,  Alligator

Ms. Jody,  I Wanna Celebrate, Cowboy Style,  Ecko

Eddie 9V,  She Got Some Money,  Little Black Flies,  Ruf

Lefty Dizz,  Where The Hell Were You When I Got Home?!,  Ain't It Nice To
Be Loved,  JSP

Chickenbone Slim,  City Girl,  Serve It To Me Hot,  VizzTone

John Littlejohn,  The Sun Is Shining,  When Your Best Friend Turns His Back
On You,  JSP

Sonny Rhodes,  Look Out For Sonny Rhodes,  East Bay Blues Vaults (1976-88),
Electrio-Fi

Elmore James,  Hawaiian Boogie,  The Sky Is Crying,  Rhino

Tommy Castro,  A Bluesman Came  To Town,  A Bluesman Came to Town,
Alligator

Dionne Bennett,  Yes We Can Can,  Sugar Hip Ya Ya,  Hunnia

Zoom,  Big Boss Woman,  Chocolate Cake, Mouhaha

Altered Five Blues Band,  If You Go Away,  Holler If You Hear Me,  Blind Pig

Sean Chambers,  Rockin' Daddy,  That's What I'm Talkin' About,  Quarto
Valley

Howlin' Wolf,  Killing Floor,  The Chess Box,  Chess

Dave Specter ,  Fortune Tellin' Man,  Six String Soul,  Delmark

http://jazz901.org