[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 11/13/2021

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 15:25:01 EST 2021

 My show #1047  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was passed over today for UWSP sports.
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
host of The Blues Cafe' since 1997 on 89.9FM, WWSP Saturdays 3-7pm CST
WWSP
101 CAC Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481
studio phone 715 346 2696
papaajoe61@hotmail.com
listen on line www.90fm.org

November 13, 2021
Muddy Waters /Rosalie /Montreaux Years /BMG
This Date in Blues History
1946  Jay McShann wi. Jimmy Witherspoon /I Want a Little Girl /Urban Blues Singing Legend /JSP
1947  Julia Lee /The Spinach Song /That's What I Like /Proper
1947  Sonny Terry /Custard Pie Blues /Sonny Terry  Brownie McGhee box /JSP
1947 T-Bone Walker /T-Bone Shuffle /Very Best of /Koch
1968  T-Bone Walker /Ain't This Cold, Baby /I Want a Little Girl /Delmark
1970  Johnny Shines /Just a Little Tenderness /self titled /High Tone
1998  Bob Stroger /Stranded in St. Louis /In the House /Cross Cut
2001  Pinetop Perkins /Grinder Man Blues /8 Hands on 88 Keys /The Sirens
2004  Dr. Dan and the Roadhouse Rockers /High Off the Hog /demo /self
2007  album release Cash McCall /Gypsy Woman /The Vintage Room /Dixon Landing
2 Birthday Girls, One Boy
Bl Lu Barker
title track /Don't You Feel My Leg /Delmark
Loan Me Your Husband /Capitol Blues and Boogie v1 /Capitol
The Big Doo Wopper (Cornell Williams)
Betty Lou /All in the Joy / Delmark
Candye Kane
What a Day for a Daydream /White Trash Girl /Ruf
I Wanted You (to Walk Right Through That Door) /Come Out Swingin' /Vizztone
New on the Menu
Lightnin Malcom /Good Time /Turnt up on Loud /Shake Down
Ben Rice /That's How I Learned /Tony Holiday's Porch Sessions v2/Blue Heart
Carolyn Wonderland /Honey Bee /Tempting Fate /Alligator
Chickenbone Slim /Laying in the Weeds /Serve It to Me Hot /Vizztone
Brewer Phillips /Poor Boy Blues /(Hound Dog Taylor) Tearing the Roof Off /JSP
Catfish Keith /Bust 'em Down /Land of the Sky /Fishtail
Tas Cru /Stay Home Blues / Broke Down Busted Up /Subcat
Sue Foley /Someday /Pinky's Blues /Stony Plain
Ben Levin /Crown Jewel /Still Here Vizztone
Memphissippi Sounds /Go Downtown /Welcome to the Land /Little Village Foundation
Paris Slim /Stranded /East Bay Blues Vaults /Electro-Fi
Sean Appel /Karma /Bad Apple /self