Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Nov 7 22:53:19 EST 2021

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Gerod Rayborn,  I Love My Blues,  I Love My Blues,  Ecko

Tyrone Davis,  Turn Back The Hands Of Time,  Solid Gold Soul 1970,
Time-Life

Chick Willis,  I Wanna Funk Wid You,  Blue Class Blues,  Star

Johnnie Taylor,  Who's Makin' Love,  Chronicle: 20 Greatest Hits,  Stax

Hanna PK,  Two & Four,  Blues On My Shoes,  VizzTone

Ben Levin,  I Can't Stop It,  Still Here,  VizzTone

Johnny Big Moose Walker,  Footrace,  Ramblin' Woman,  Bluesway

Caroline Dahl,  Boogie Woogie Country Girl,  A Boogie Woogie State Of Mind,
Hexadact

Miss Lady Blues,  Addicted,  Moe Betta Blues,  MLB

Bobby ''Blue'' Bland,  Going Down Slow,  His California Album,  ABC-Dunhill

Zac Harmon,  People Been Talking,  Long As I Got My Guitar,  Catfood

Altered Five Blues Band,  Holding On With One Hand,  Holler If You Hear Me,
Blind Pig

Albert Collins,  Honey,Hush,  Ice Pickin',  Alligator

Ricci/Krown,  The Jimmy Smith Strut,  City Country City,  Gulf Coast

Ms. Jody,  Turn It Up,  Cowboy Style,  Ecko

Stacy Mitchhart,  Brand New Same Old Blues,  Printer's Alley,  SM

DogTown Blues Band ,  You Shook Me,  Search No More,  RVL

Ron Thompson,  Freight Train,  East Bay Blues Vaults (1976-88),  Electro-Fi

Studebaker John & The Hawks,  Shake,  Outside Lookin' In,  Blind Pig

GA-20,  Let's Get Funky,  Try It...You Might Like It,  Karma Chief

Cash Box Kings, Ain't No Fun (When The Rabbit's Got The Gun),  50 Years Of
Genuine Houserockin' Music,  Alligator

John Littlejohn,  29 Ways,  When Your Best Friend Turns His Back On You,
JSP

Willie Jackson, Coon Hound Nose,  All In The Blues,  WJ

Bobby Murray,  I Want To Ta-Ta You Baby,  Love Letters From Detroit,  Little
White House

Al Basile,  Don't Kid Yourself, Baby,  B's Testimony,  Sweetspot

Wee Willie Walker & The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra,  Don't Let Me Get in
Your Way,  Not In My Lifetime,  Blue Dot

http://jazz901.org