[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 11/6/2021

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 16:05:34 EDT 2021

My show #1046  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was all about blues venues; places where folks gather to relax, laugh, enjoy and get in the groove
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
host of The Blues Cafe' since 1997 on 89.9FM, WWSP Saturdays 3-7pm CST
WWSP
101 CAC Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481
studio phone 715 346 2696
papaajoe61@hotmail.com
listen on line www.90fm.org

November 6, 2021
This Date in Blues History
1966  Muddy Waters /40 Days and 40 Nights /Authorized Bootleg Fillmore /Geffen
1920  Mamie Smith /Don't Care  Blues /Best of /Columbia
1934  Memphis Jug Band /Mary-anna Cut-Off /Good Time Blues /Columbia
1947  Doc Pomus /My New Chick /Savoy Blues and Boogie /Savoy
1947
2 fer > Aladdin 3013 Big Joe Turner
Low Down Dog /Complete Aladdin and Imperial Recordings /EMI
Morning Glory /Complete Aladdin and Imperial Recordings
1947  T-Bone Walker /Midnight Blues /Complete Black and White Recordings /Capitol
1952  Rudy Ferguson /Cool Goofin' /Jumpin' and Jivin' /Specialty
1961  Fats Domino /Jambalaya /They Call Me the Fat Man v4 /EMI
1964  Them wi. Van Morrison /Baby Please Don't Go /Best of Van Morrison /Polydor
1964  Howlin' Wolf /I Didn't Mean to Hurt Your Feelings /Live in Germany /Chess
1979  Eddy Clearwater /Bad Dream /The Chief /Rooster
1996  Kim Wilson /Your Funeral My Trial /My Blues /Blue Collar
2001  album release /Big George Jackson /St. Paul Woman /Big Shot /Black and Tan

Farewell Willie C. Cobbs 7/15/32 Smale AR - 10/24/2021 North Little Rock AR
 Willie Cobbs /You're So Hard to Please /Best of Vee-Jay Records v5 /Collectables
Willie Cobbs /You Don't Love Me /Best of Vee-Jay Records v5 /Collectables
wi. Eddie Boyd /Five Long Years /Downhome Blues: Chicago /Weinerworld
Willie Cobbs /Five Long Years /Jukin' /Bullseye

New on the Menu
Chickenbone Slim /title track /Serve It to Me Hot /Vizztone
Colin James /Change It /Open Road /Stony Plain
GA-20 /When Things Go Wrong (It Hurts Me Too) /Does Hound Dog Taylor /Karma Chief
Sue Foley /Think It Over /Pinky's Blues /Stony Plain
Sean Apple /Step Into the Light /Bad Apple Blues Club /self
Memphissippi Sounds /Crossroads /Welcome to the Land /Little Village Foundation

Saturday Blue Plate Special  "Gettin' Down at the Spot"
Alberta Hunter /Beale Street Blues /When the Sun Goes Down v1 /Bluebird
Jesse Thomas /Blue Goose Blues /Hard Dallas /Catfish
Robert Wilkins /Old Jim Canaan's /American Epic v5 /Columbia
Amos Milburn /Chicken Shack Boogie /Blues, Barrelhouse and Boogie Woogie /Capitol
Ella Mae Morse /House of Blue Lights /Black and White Roots of Rock 'n Roll /Indigo
Willie King /Bettie's Place /I am the Blues /Rural Members Association
Blind MS Morris /Beale Street Tonight /Live in Leeds /Boogie BBQ
Willie Lomax /Eddie Mae's Cafe' /Ribs are Ready /Big Bear
Sunshine Sonny Payne  Robert Lockwood /King Biscuit Time /Last of the Great MS Delta Blues Men /Old Shoe
RJ Mischo /The Biscuit is Back /Make It Great /Delta Groove
Big George Brock /Down South /Club Caravan / Cathead
Super Chikan /Ground Zero /Chikan Supe /Knockdown South
Charlie Musselwhite /Clarksdale Boogie /Delta Hardware /Real World
Big T and Junebug /Let's Go Down to Red's /Meet Me in the Cotton Field /Broke and Hungry
All Night Long Blues Band /Goin' down to Red's /Ain't Gonna Stop /self
Deak Harp /If You're Ever in Clarksdale /Clarksdale Breakdown /self
Fiona Boyes /Party at Red's /Voodoo in the Shadows /Reference Recordings
Michael Burks /Little Juke Joint /Show of Strength /Alligator
New on the Menu
Catfish Keith /Little Bitty Bird /Land of the Sky /Fishtail
Cedric Burnside /Bird Without a Feather /"I Be's Tryin' " /Single Lock
Lightnin Malcom /Nothing for Free /Turnt Uo on Loud /Shake Down
JJ Malone /Wish Me Well /East Bay Blues Vaults /electro-Fi
Ben Levin /title track /Still Here /Vizztone
Carolyn Wonderland /Fortunate Few /Tempting Fate /Alligator
Bobby Rush /Recipe for Love /Tony Holiday's Porch Sessions v2 /Blue Heart