Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Mon Nov 1 00:27:18 EDT 2021

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Miss Lady Blues,  Being In Love,  Moe Betta Blues,  MLB

Dave Specter ,  Seventy Four,  Six String Soul,  Delmark

Junior Wells' Chicago Blues Band,  Good Morning Schoolgirl,  Hoodoo Man
Blues, Delmark

DogTown Blues Band ,  All Night,  Search No More,  RVL

Ricci/Krown,  My Mama Told Me So,  City Country City,  Gulf Coast

Jimmy McGriff,  Sho 'Nuff,  Blues for Mr. Jimmy,  Collectables

Hanna PK & The Blue Hearts,  Hony Tonk Train,  The Blues Is Here To Stay,
HearHanna

Caroline Dahl,  A Call to Boogie,  A Boogie Woogie State Of Mind,  Hexadact

Guy Davis,  I Got A Job In The City,  Be Ready When I Call You,  M.C.

Sonny Rhodes,  Take The Bitter With The Sweet,  East Bay Blues Vaults
(1976-1988), Electro-Fi

Tommy Castro,  Draw The Line,  A Bluesman Came to Town,  Alligator

Chicago Carl Snyder,  Goodbye Baby,  Blue Streak,  Lost World

Johnnie Taylor,  Too Late To Do Right,  Good Love,  Malaco

Shakey Vick's Big City Blues Band,  Low Down,  Something Inside Of Me,
WeinerWorld

Jimmy Page & Friends,  River's Invitation,  Tribute To Alexis Korner,  SFM

Son Seals,  Telephone Angel,  50 Years Of House Rockin' Music,  Alligator

Jimmy Burns,  Leave Here Walkin',  Live At B.L.U.E.S.,  Delmark

Carolyn Wonderland,  Broken Hearted Blues,  Tempting Fate,  Alligator

Thorbjorn Risager & The Black Tornado,  Rock 'N' Roll Ride,  Best Of..., Ruf

Walter Trout,  One Way Street,  Walter Trout,  Ruf

Philly Joe Jones,  Blues For Dracula,  Blues For Dracula,  Riverside

http://jazz901.org