[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20210117

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Jan 17 17:14:45 EST 2021

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20210117 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca
<PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal 20210117>

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

JANUARY - CHILL WITH SOME COOL BLUES
Chris Cain/2020 Blues - New Music From Alligator Records/I Believe I Got
Off Cheap/Alligator Records
Steve Hill/Desert Trip/Gotta Be Strong/Indie
Kim Wilson/Take Me Back/Money, Marbles & Chalk/M.C. Records
Tony D/Speak No Evil/Fat City Blues/Indie
PSA 2020_Soft_Ask_Ad_English_v1
ID – Susan Tedeschi
Cousin Harley/Let's Go!/Gone, Gone, Gone/Little Pig Records
Michael Schatte/Conundrum/Please Don't Dance With My Brother/Indie

R.I.P. MICHAEL FONFARA (11 August 1946 – 8 January 2021)
Michael Fonfara & Bill Payne/2B3 - The Toronto Sessions/High Heel
Feat/Make It Real Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Layla Zoe/Nowhere Left To Go/Nowhere Left To Go/Indie
ID - Layla Zoe
Layla Zoe/Nowhere Left To Go/Susan/Indie
Shemekia Copeland/Uncivil War/Clotilda's On Fire/Alligator Records
COVID Confinement eng Jan  09 -18
ID - Angel Forrest
Shemekia Copeland/Uncivil War/Uncivil War/Alligator Records
Stratcat Willie & The Strays/On The Prowl/Come On In!/Indie
Stratcat Willie & The Strays/On The Prowl/It's Just That Way/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS
Freddie King/Freddy King Sings/Lonesome Whistle Blues/Gusto Records
Eddie Taylor/The Original Nitty Gritty/Bad Boy/Vee Jay Records
Muddy Waters/The Chess Box/Long Distance Call/Chess Records
Johnny "Guitar" Watson/1952-1955/Sad Fool/Classics
Babs Gonzales/Shuckin' And Jivin'/House Rent Party/Charly R&B
CMEC Advertisement
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
Smokin' Joe Kubek & Bnois King/Have Blues, Will Travel/RU4
Real?/Alligator Records
John Campbell/One Believer/Wild Streak/Elektra Entertainment

APPEARING LIVE ONLINE SAT JAN 23 @ 7PM
https://www.facebook.com/raybonnevillemusic/
<https://www.facebook.com/raybonnevillemusic/>
Ray Bonneville/Easy Gone/Love Is Wicked/Red House Records

APPEARING LIVE ONLINE SAT JAN 23 @ 8PM
https://www.facebook.com/events/409377090005478
<https://www.facebook.com/events/409377090005478>
The Paul DesLauriers Band/Bounce/Feeling All Kinds of Good/Disques Bros
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY
IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ <http://funding.ckut.ca/> "Men,
Let your wallets flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to
http://ckut.ca/donate <http://ckut.ca/donate> and when you see "CHOOSE A
SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! WE CAN'T
DO OUR REGULAR FUNDRAISER THIS YEAR BUT CHECK OUT OUR MERCH! CKUT
HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!!
https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store
<https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store> Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net

--
John Detcheverry