[Blues-l] Fw: PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 1/16/2021

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 15:54:15 EST 2021

My show #1015.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was Blue Review 2020 album countdown, part one; some of my personal favorite albums from last year.

Papajoe (David Carrigan)

101CAC  Reserve Street
UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481
715 346 2696
papajoe61@hotmail.c<mailto:papajoe61@hotmail.com>om
listen on the air   www.90fm.org<http://www.90fm.org/>
January 16, 2021
1953  Muddy Waters /Train Fare Home /Honey Bee /Wolf
This Date in Blues History

1932  Tommy Bradley /Window Pane Blues /A Richer Tradition: Country Blues /JSP

1933  Buddy Moss /Bye Bye Mama /Atlanta Blues /Wolf

1951  Tiny Bradshaw /Two Dry Bones on the Pantry Shelf /Walk That Mess! /Westside

1957  Little Richard /Keep a Knockin' /Essential /Specialty

1961  Memphis Slim wi. Jazz Gillum /Key to the Highway /Folkways Years /Smithsonian Folkways

1968  Fleetwood Mac /World Keeps Turning /Live at the BBC /Fleetwood

1071  album release ZZ Top /Brown Sugar /First Album /London

1969  Magic Slim /She is Mine /single JA-Wes

1985  Little Johnny Christian /Luv Somebody /Jimmy Dawkins Presents The Leric Story /Delmark

1994  Doug MacLeod /Bring It on Home /Come to Find /Audioquest

2003  James Harman wi. Enrico Crivellaro /Drinkin' Cheap Champagne /Key to My Kingdom /electro-Fi

2007  Gerry Hundt /Hard Road /Since Way Back /Blue Bella

Earl Hooker Special

Earl Hooker / Sweet Black Angel /Two Bugs and a Roach /Arhoolie

Earl Hooker /Off the Hook /The Devil is a Busy Man /Empire

Earl Hooker /Blue Guitar /Sun Blues box v6 /Bear Family

Earl Hooker wi. Jr. Wells /So All Alone /'57-'63 Chief Recordings /Paula

Lillian Offitt wi. Earl Hooker /Oh Mama /blue Guitar /Paula

Earl Hooker wi .Muddy Waters /You Shook Me /Willie Dixon Chess box /Chess

Earl Hooker /Anna Lee /Two Bugs and a Roach /Arhoolie

Andrew Big Voice Odom /I Get the Feelin' /Farther on Down the Road /Bluesway lp

Earl Hooker /Conversion Blues /The Moon is Rising /Arhoolie

Saturday Blue Plate Special   Blue Review 2020  Album Countdown part 1

#20  Sass Jordan /Rebel Moon Blues /Stony Plain

Leavin' Trunk Blues

Am I Wrong

Still Got the Blues

#19  Andrew Alli /Hard Workin' Man /Eller Soul

Goin' Down South

30 Long Years

Easy Going Man

#18  Linsey Alexander /Live at Rosa's /Delmark

Please Love Me

My Days are So Long

Have You Ever Loved a Woman

#17  Chickenbone Slim /Sleeper /Lo-Fi Mob

Vampire Baby

Strollin' with Chicken Bone

Ride

#16  BB and The Blues Shacks /Dirty Thirty /Blues Bomb

Death Taxes

Three Handed Woman

Sweet Temptation Blues

#15  Sugar Ray and The Blue Tones/Too Far from the Bar /Severn

title track

Can't Hold Out Much Longer

Walk Me Home

#14  Dave Riley  Bob Corritore /Travelin' the Dirt Road /SWMAF

overalls

Doggone Blues

Friends

#13  Nora Jean Wallace /Blues Woman /Severn

title track

Rag and a Bucket

Look Over Yonder