Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 10 22:29:16 EST 2021

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Vernon Garrett,  I'm Not Gonna Go Down,  When Something Is Wrong With My
Baby,  Evejim

Sugar Ray & The Bluetones,  Too Far From The Bar,  Too Far From The Bar,
Severn

Johnny Iguana,  Shake Your Money Maker,  Johnny Iguana's Chicago
Spectacular,  Delmark

Ben Rice & RB Stone,  Lobo Jam,  Out Of The Box,  Music Mountain

Johnny Adams,  Going Out Of My Mind Sale,  Man Of My Word,  Rounder

Sonny Green,  Trouble,  Found! One Soul Singer,  Little Village

Johnnie Taylor,  I Believe In You,  Chronicle: 20 Greatest Hits,  Stax

Eddie Floyd,  I Never Found A Girl,  Soulsville U.S.A.,  Stax

Freddie King,  Going Down ,  Hideaway: The Best Of...,  Rhino

A Band Called Sam,  Good To Ya,  Legacy, Highlander

Jimmie Vaughan, Comin' & Goin',  The Pleasure's All Mine,  Last Music Co.

Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings,  Rescue Me,  Just Dropped In,  DapTone

The Beat Daddys,  Shade Tree Mechanic,  Z.Zelebration,  Malaco

Son Seals,  Going Back Home,  Midnight Son,  Alligator

Willie Clayton,  Dear Lover,  The Lost Tracks,  Avanti

Kim Wilson,  The Last Time,  Take Me Back,  M.C.

New Moon Jelly Roll Freedom Rockers,  Blues, Why You Worry Me?,  Vol.1,
Stony Plain

Peter Parcek,  She Likes To Boogie Real Low,  Mississippi Suitcase,
Lightnin'

Duke Robillard,  Give Me All The Love You Got,  Blues Bash,  Stony Plain

Nora Jean Wallace,  I'm A Blues Woman,  Blues Woman,  Severn

Howlin' Wolf,  Wang Dang Doodle,  Howlin' Wolf, Chess

Dennis Jones,  Revolves Around You,  Soft Hard & Loud,  Blue Rock

J.C. Rico,  Blues Pay,  Mississippi Seven,  A&J

Shemekia Copeland,  No Heart At All,  Uncivil War,  Alligator

Johnny Nicholas,  She Stole My Mojo,  Mistaken Identity,  Valcour

Clarence Wheeler and The Enforcers,  Hey Jude,  Doin' What We Wanna,
Atlantic

http://jazz901.org