[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20210110

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Jan 10 19:35:10 EST 2021

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20210110 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca
<www.ckut.ca>

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

COVID CAN'T KILL CREATIVITY! A FEW FAVES OF 2020!
John Mayall/I'm As Good as Gone - Single/I'm As Good as Gone -
Single/Forty Below Records
Savoy Brown/Ain't Done Yet/Feel Like A Gypsy/Quarto Valley Records
Eliza Neals/Black Crow Moan/Ball & Chain (Featuring Derek St.
Holmes)/E-H Records
Big Harp George/Living In The City/Living In The City/Blues Mountain Records
COVID COMEDY AFTER XMAS
ID – Mississippi Heat
Elvin Bishop & Charlie Musselwhite/100 Years Of Blues/100 Years Of
Blues/Alligator Records
John Fusco/John The Revelator/Snake Oil Man/Indie
New Moon Jelly Roll Freedom Rockers/Volume 1/Let's Work Together (feat
Jim Dickinson)/Stony Plain Records
Anthony Geraci/Daydreams In Blue/Jelly, Jelly/Shining Stone Records
John Németh/Stronger Than Strong/Chain Breaker/Nola Blue Records
Sonny Green/Found! One Soul Singer/Cupid Must Be Stupid/Little Village
Foundation
2020_Soft_Ask_Ad_English_v1
ID - David Rotundo
Bette Smith/The Good, The Bad and the Bette/Fistful of Dollars/Indie
Shemekia Copeland/Uncivil War/In The Dark/Alligator Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS
Reverend Robert Wilkins/Memphis Blues 30's/That's No Way to Get
Along/Pubblico Dominio
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Blues 1952-1954/Forty Four/Chess Records
Sonny Boy Williamson/Chess Blues 1960-1967/Bring It On Home/Chess Records
Slim Harpo/The No.1 Blues Collection/Rainin' in My Heart/Stardust
Entertainment
Earl Hooker/Messin' With The Kid/Blue Guitar/Charly Records
Ruth Brown/75 R&b Classics/5 - 10 - 15 Hours/
COVID PAUSE PROV ENG
ID – Victor Wainwright
PSA_ Rick Estrin_Wear A Mask
Buddy Johnson & His Orchestra/Blues Masters Vol. 13: New York City
Blues/Walk 'Em/Rhino Records
Joe Pass/Virtuoso #2/Blues for Basie/Pablo Records
Jeannie & Jimmy Cheatham And The Sweet Baby Blues Band/Blues and the
Boogie Masters/Blues and the Boogie Masters/Concord Jazz
Ad Track 55 MANGO BAY 2016 AD
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Kid Ramos/Old School/Weight on My Shoulders/Rip Cat Records
Long John Baldry/On Stage Tonight – Baldry's Out/Insane Asylum/Stony
Plain Records

APPEARING LIVE ONLINE @ The Wheel Club SAT JAN 16 8PM
https://www.facebook.com/events/3684082311651315/
Adam Karch/Moving Forward/Werewolves of London/Productions Bros
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY
IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out!
And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate
<http://ckut.ca/donate> and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! WE CAN'T DO OUR REGULAR
FUNDRAISER THIS YEAR BUT CHECK OUT OUR MERCH! CKUT HOODIES $40!!!
TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!!
https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store
<https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store> Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net

--
John Detcheverry