[Blues-l] Fw: PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 1/9/21

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 16:57:42 EST 2021

________________________________
From: David Carrigan <papajoe61@hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2021 3:57 PM
To: papajoe61@hotmail.com <papajoe61@hotmail.com>
Subject: PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 1/9/21

My show #1014.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was Blue Review 2020, my look back at some of the fine releases from 2020. This was part 6.

Papajoe (David Carrigan)

101CAC  Reserve Street
UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481
715 346 2696
papajoe61@hotmail.c<mailto:papajoe61@hotmail.com>om
listen on the air   www.90fm.org<http://www.90fm.org/>

January 2, 2021
This Date in Blues History

1953  Muddy Waters /Sad Sad Day /Chess Masters '52-'58 /Chess

1953  Muddy Waters She's All Right /Chess Masters '52-'58 /Chess

1924  Bessie Smith /Eavesdropper's Blues /Complete Recordings v2 /Frog

1927  Barbecue Bob /It Won't be Long Now /Story of the Blues /Columbia

1935  Poor Boy Lofton /Dirty Mistreater /Mississippi Blues /Catfish

1935  Georgia Pine Boy (Joe McCoy) /Please Baby /One in a Hundred /ABM

1945  Rubberlegs Williams /Worried Life Blues /Obscure Blues Shouters v2 /Blue Moon

1946  Sarah Vaughan /You Go to My Head /Drink Up-Light Up /Fantastic Voyage

1951  Linda Hopkins /Doggin' Blues /Savoy Blues /Savoy Jazz

1952  Smokey Hogg /Size 4 Shoe /Angels in Harlem /Specialty

1957  Jimmy Reed /Little Rain / I'm Jimmy Reed /Charly

1969  Otis Spann /My Love Depends on You /The Biggest Thing Since Colossus /Blue Horizon

2000  Elvin Bishop /Callin' All Cows /Raisin' Hell Revue /Delta Groove

2000  James Harman /Helsinki Laundromat Blues /Blues Harp Meltdown v1 /Mountain Top

2000  Gary Smith Elevate Me Mama .Blues Harp Meltdown v1 /Mountain Top

Birthday Boys and Girl

Ishman Bracey

Saturday Blues /When the Sun Goes Down v2 /Bluebird

Woman, Woman Blues /Classic Blues Songs from the '20s v15 /Blues Images

Buddy Scott

Road Block Living Chicago Blues v3 /Alligator

Bad Bad Feeling /Bad Avenue /Verve

Birmingham Jones

You're Too Bad /Midnite Blues Party v1 /Electro-Fi

My Little Girl /Chicago Blues Harmonica /Wolf

Katie 'Webster

Baby Baby /self titled /Paula

Ohh Wee Sweet Daddy /Ain't Gonna Hush /Fantastic Voyage

Sea of Love /Swamp Boogie Queen /Alligator / Alligator

Pussycat Moan /Two Fisted Mama /Alligator

Satutrday Blue Plate Special /Blue Review 2020 part 6

Reverend Freakchild /Can't be Satisfied /Bodhisattva Blues /Treated and Released

Anni Piper /Contagious /Blow Up Doll /Sugar Daddy

Smokestack Blues Band /Poor Man Blues /Ballad of Albert Johnson /self

Ron Thompson /Doctor Brown /From the Patio /Little Village Foundation

Mark Telesca /Papa's on the Housetop /Higher Vibrations /self

JD Taylor /Cocomo /Coldwater Sessions /Vizztone

Victor Wainwright /My Dog Riley /Memphis Loud /Ruf

BB and The Blues Shacks /One More Drink /Dirty Thirty /Blues Bomb

Elvin Bishop  Charlie Musselwhite /Blues for Yesterday /100 Years of Blues /alligator

John Blues Boyd /49 Years /"What My Eyes Have Seen" /Gulf Coast

Grant Dermody /Too Late to Change Your Mind /My Dony /Thunder River

Ronnie Earl /You Don't Know What Love Is /Beyond the Blue Door /Stony Plain

Eric Hughes /It's 4:20 Somewhere /Postcard from Beale Street /Endless Blues

Lizzard Kings /Highway Blues /Jim Crow's Shadow /Inside Sounds

Liz Mandeville /Poor Robert Johnson /Playing with Fire /Blue Kitty

Forrest McDonald /Misery and the Blues /Blues in a Bucket /World Talent

Danielle Miraglia /Pick Up the Gun /Bright Shining Stars /Vizztone

The Nighthawks /The Cheap Stuff /Trying to Get to You /Eller Soul

Kat Riggins /The Storm /Cry Out /Gulf Coast

CD Woodbury /Hey Joe /Go, Just Do It! /self