Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 3 22:13:44 EST 2021

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Willie Clayton,  Three People Sleeping In My Bed,  The Lost Tracks,  Avanti

Billy Jones,  Barnyard Blues,  Tha' Blues,  Black & Tan

David Rotundo,  That Thing Called Love,  So Much Trouble, DR

Jimmie Vaughn,  Teardrop Blues,  The Pleasure's All Mine,  The Last Music
Company

New Moon Jelly Roll Freedom Rockers,  Blues, Why You Worry Me?,  Vol.1,
Stony Plain

Dennis Jones,  When I Wake Up,  Soft Hard & Loud,  Blue Rock

Soul Prophets,  I'd Rather Go Blind,  From The Old School,  Have Mercy

Leslie West,  Give Me One Reason,  Soundcheck,  Provogue

Albert Collins,  If Trouble Was Money,  45th Anniversary Collection,
Alligator

Chris Cain,  I Believe I Got Off Cheap,  2020 Blues,  Alligator

Z.Z.'s Friends,  Down Home Blues,  Z. Zelebration,  Malaco

Larry Garner,  Tale Spreaders,  Double Dues,  JSP

Clarence Spady,  Surrender,  Single,  NOLA Blue

Nora Jean Wallace,  I Don't Have To Beg You To Love Me,  Blues Woman,
Severn

Kenny Neal,  That Knife Don't Cut No More, Deluxe Edition,  Alligator

Dave Riley & Bob Corritore,  Voodoo Woman, Voodoo Man,  Travelin' The Dirt
Road,  VizzTone

Bobby Rush,  Garbage Man,  Rawer Than Raw,  NOLA Blue

Harmonica Shah,  Ain't Gonna Worry About Tomorrow,  Ain't Gonna Worry About
Tomorrow,  Electro-Fi

Elvin Bishop & Charlie Musselwhite,  Blues, Why You Worry Me?,  100 Years
Of Blues, Alligator

Peter Parcek,  Waiting For The Man,  Mississippi Suitcase, Lightnin Records

http://www.jazz901.org