[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20210103

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Jan 3 17:36:20 EST 2021

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20210103 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca
<www.ckut.ca>

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

CANADIAN BLUES ARTISTS LOCKED DOWN AND GOT BUSY!
David Rotundo/So Much Trouble/She's Dynamite/Dreams We Share
Wayne Nicholson & John Campbelljohn/Elmore's Blues/Sunnyland/Grindstone
Records
The Smoke Wagon Blues Band/The Ballad Of Albert Johnson/Matapedia River
Blues/Indie
2020_Soft_Ask_Ad_English_v1
ID - John Campbelljohn
Bad Luck Woman & Her Misfortunes/Cruel Thing/So Good/Indie
Endrick And The Sandwiches/Green Room Rumble/Devil Does/Indie
Brian Blain/I'm Not Fifty Anymore/I'm Not Fifty Anymore/Indie
Jordan Officer/Blues Vol. 1/Why Not/Spectra Musique
Samantha Martin & Delta Sugar/The Reckless One/I've Got A Feeling/Gypsy
Soul Records
Satellite And The Harpoonist/Satellite Man/Justine/Tonic Records
PSA COVID Self Isolate Prov.
ID - Layla Zoe
Dione Taylor/Spirits In The Water/Workin'/Indie
Crystal Shawanda/Church House Blues/Evil Memory/True North Records
JW Jones/Sonic Departures/Same Mistakes/Solid Blues Records
Beauwater/Who Works For Who?/Long Way Down/Indie

APPRECIATE THOSE NO LONGER WITH US
Little Richard/Rock Music 50' - 100 Classics/Lonesome and Blue/Tsk Music
Bryan Lee/Sanctuary/Don't Take My Blindness For Weakness/Earrelevant Records
Horace Silver/Total Response/Big Business feat. Salome Bey/Blue Note Records
Lucky Peterson/Lucky Peterson/Why Can't We Live Together/Blue Thumb Records
Ad Track 50 caribbean food factory
ID – Frank Bey
Frank Bey/All My Dues Are Paid/All My Dues Are Paid/NOLA Blue Records
Zoe Chilco/Feme Sole/The Blues Is Callin'/Fumbling For Change Music
Peter Green Splinter Group/Time Traders/Real World/Eagle Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS
Kim Wilson/Take Me Back/Wingin' It/M.C. Records
King Biscuit Boy/Badly Bent - The Best Of King Biscuit Boy/You Done Tore
Your Play House Down/Daffodil Records
Stephen Barry/Original/Talking Bullet Hole Blues/Disques Bros
Otis Clay/Paint It Blue: Songs Of The Rolling Stones/Wild Horses/House
Of Blues
Charlie Sayles/Night Ain't Right/Headin' Downtown/JSP Records
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY
IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ <http://funding.ckut.ca/> "Men,
Let your wallets flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to
http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! WE CAN'T DO OUR REGULAR
FUNDRAISER THIS YEAR BUT CHECK OUT OUR MERCH! CKUT HOODIES $40!!!
TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!! COOL TEES $20!!!
https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store
<https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store> Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net
<ckutblue@colba.net>

--