[Blues-l] Final Blues Spectrum Playlist 12/26/21

Dave Moskal muskiesjj@hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 14:49:57 EST 2021

Jim

Thanks for at least 40 years of blues radio ��
You will be missed

Love, Peace and Soul
Dave Moskal
________________________________
From: Blues-l <blues-l-bounces@blues-l.com> on behalf of Jim McGrath via Blues-l <blues-l@blues-l.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2021 10:21:16 PM
To: Blues L <blues-l@blues-l.com>
Subject: [Blues-l] Final Blues Spectrum Playlist 12/26/21

The Final Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Willie Clayton,  A Lonely Christmas,  All I Need For Christmas,  Endzone

Carey Bell,  Christmas Train,  A Genuine Houserockin' Christmas,  Alligator

Big Jack Johnson,  Christmas Medley,  Single,  M.C.

Li'l Ed & Blues Imperials,  I'm Your Santa,  A Genuine Houserockin'
Christmas,  Alligator

Delta Deep,  Take Me Home For Christmas,  Single,  Mailboat

Shakura S'Aida,  Be My Santa Claus,  Santa's Got Mojo 2,  Electro-Fi

Julia Lee,  Christmas Spirit,  Meet Mrs. Santa Claus,  Koko-Mojo

Bobby Allen & The Exceptions,  Lonely Christmas Tears,  Single,  Tramp

Charles Brown,  Merry Christmas Baby/Please Come Home For Christmas,  Cool
Christmas Tunes,  Bullseye Blues

Duke Robillard,  Duke's Christmas,  Stony Plain's Christmas Blues,  Stony
Plain

Sonny Rhodes,  Christmas 911,  Stony Plain's Christmas Blues,  Stony Plain

Coupe De Villes,  Leavin' Me On Christmas Eve,  Single,  Coupe de Ville

John Cole,  Merry Christmas Baby,  The Secret Is Out,  JCBB

Donnie Ray,  Merry Christmas Baby,  It's Christmas , Baby,  Ecko

Twistin' Kings,  Christmas Twist,  Bronze Christmas,  Koko-Mojo

The Marcels,  Merry Twist-Mas,  More Doo-Wop Christmas Gems,  Koko-Mojo

Roomful of Blues,  Run, Rudolph, Run,  Roomful Of Christmas,  Bullseye Blues

Hank Ballard,  Santa Claus Is Coming,  Blink Before Christmas,  Kok-Mojo

Gary U.S. Bonds,  Christmas Is A Phone Call Away,  Christmas Is On,  gla

Rufus Thomas,  I'll Be Your Santa Baby,  It's Christmas Time Again,  Stax

Bobby Parker,  Sandy Claw Stole My Woman,  Blues, Mistletoe & Santa's
Little Helper,  Black Top

Catfish Keith,  Santa Claus Blues,  Land Of The Sky,  Fish Tail

Roger Hurricane Wilson,  The Little Drummer Boy,  Simply & Acoustically,  Blue
Storm

Keb' Mo',  Christmas Is Annoying,  Moonlight, Mistletoe & You,  Concord

Johnny Adams,  This Christmas,  Christmas In New Orleans,  Mardi Gras

Etta James,  Santa Claus Is Coming To Town,  12 Songs Of Christmas,  Private
Music

Jimmy McGriff,  White Christmas,  Christmas With Jimmy McGriff,
Collectables

Son Seals,  Lonesome Christmas,  Alligator Christmas Collection,  Alligator

 http://jazz901.org