[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20211226

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Dec 26 20:49:48 EST 2021

Tonight on Cha Cha Cha In Blue we're still in lockdown and this is my
86th show recorded at home! Let's recap some of the best Canadian new
releases for 2021. Starting with the Montreal scene we'll hear from
Steve Hill, Endrick & The Sandwiches, Rob Lutes, The Night Bluemers, and
The Mike Goudreau Band. Then it's on to these talented Canadian women
Layla Zoe, Kat Danser, Sunday Wilde, Bobby Dove, Zoom With Shawn
Kellerman, and Sue Foley. Then we'll crisscross Canada to hear Steve
Marriner, Brandon Isaak, David Gogo, Jim Casson, Mike Clark, Mr. C. &
The C-Notes feat. Chuck Jackson, Izzo Blues Coalition, Ariel Posen,
Colin Linden, and Colin James. We'll finish off with New Year's best
blues wishes from Jerome Godboo, Son Lewis Band, Chuck Edwards, Billy
Ward & The Dominoes, Lightnin' Hopkins, Lonnie Johnson, and Babs
Gonzales. Tune in to CKUT FM90,3 (Montreal) or http://www.ckut.ca
(everywhere else) from 9-11 PM. OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET
THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! CHECK OUT OUR MERCH! CKUT HOODIES $40!!!
TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!!
https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20211226 show from the archives at http://www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

*SOME OF THE BEST CANADIAN NEW BLUES RELEASES!*
Steve Hill/Desert Trip/Gotta Be Strong/No Label Records
Endrick & The Sandwiches/Sunny Soul/Doing Well (Sunny Soul)/Indie
Rob Lutes/Come Around/In My Time Of Dyin'/Lucky Bear Records
Night Bluemers/Welcome Aboard The Midnight Train/Dr. Blues/Indie
Mike Goudreau Band/The Isolation Blues/Isolation Blues/Indie
PSA 05 COVID Mesures_Critical
ID - Kim Wilson
Layla Zoe/Nowhere Left To Go/Nowhere Left To Go/Indie
Kat Danser/One Eye Open/Lonely & The Dragon/Black Hen Music
Sunday Wilde/Peace In Trouble/He Does It (Featuring Harpdog Brown)/Indie
Bobby Dove/Hopeless Romantic/Gas Station Blues/Indie
Zoom With Shawn Kellerman/Chocolate Cake/My Baby Doesn't Love Me/Mouhana
Music
Sue Foley/Pinky's Blues/Someday/Stony Plain Records
PSA 02 COVID FR 60-64 ans
ID - Reverend Peyton
Steve Marriner/Hope Dies Last/Uptown Lockdown/Stony Plain Records
Brandon Isaak/Modern Primitive/Lost Love And Loose Women/Indie
David Gogo/Silver Cup/Silver Cup/Cordova Bay Records
Jim Casson/Davis Hall & The Green Lanterns/Formerly Diffin's
Corners/Bluestime Productions
Mike Clark/Devil’s Playground/Devil’s Playground/Indie
PSA 23 Booster  65-69 ans_MCE21-274-R30E
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
Mr. C. & The C-Notes feat. Chuck Jackson/Mr. C. & The C-Notes feat.
Chuck Jackson/I Ain't Got Nobody/Bluestime Productions
Izzo Blues Coalition/Take It Or Leave It/Pandemic Blues/TAB Records
Ariel Posen/Spare Tire (feat. Cory Wong) - Single/Spare Tire (feat. Cory
Wong)/Soundly Music
Colin Linden/bLOW/Change Don't Come Without Pain/Highway 20 Records
Colin James/Open Road/As The Crow Flies/Stony Plain Records
AD TRACK 40  CaribPatties Announcer

*HAPPY NEW YEAR!*
Jerome Godboo/Sanctuary City/New Years Eve/Indie
Son Lewis Band/Santa Has Left The Building/New Year's Comin'/SIlk City
Records
Chuck Edwards/Rockin' Blues Christmas/Let's Rock & Roll To Auld Lang
Syne/Goldenlane Records
Billy Ward & The Dominoes/Rockin' Blues Christmas/Ringing in a Brand New
Year/Goldenlane Records
PSA 05 COVID Mesures_Critical _decembre
ID - Sunday Wilde
PSA Bob Margolin/Gator Bites/Drive Safely This New Year's Eve/Alligator
Records
Lightnin' Hopkins/Blue Yule : Christmas Blues & R&B Classics/Happy New
Year/Rhino Records
Lonnie Johnson/Rockin' Blues Christmas/Happy New Year Darling/Goldenlane
Records
Babs Gonzales/Shuckin' & Jivin'/Watch Them Resolutions/Charly Records
-----------------------------
OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! PLEASE
SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women,
open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE
A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! And
check out our merch! CKUT HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL
TEES $20!!! https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store Contact me at
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net <mailto:ckutblue@colba.net>

-- John Detcheverry mailto:ckutblue@colba.net
<mailto:ckutblue@colba.net> Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal