Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Dec 19 22:21:37 EST 2021

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

O.B. Buchana,  Santa Bring My Baby Back,  It's Christmas, Baby,  Ecko

Coupe De Villes,  Leavin' Me On Christmas Eve,  Single,  Coupe de Ville

Preston Shannon,  X-Mas Blues,  Cool Christmas Tunes,  Bullseye Blues

Roomful of Blues,  I Told Santa Claus,  Roomful Of Christmas,  Bullseye
Blues

Hank Ballard,  Santa Claus Is Coming,  Blink Before Christmas,  Koko-Mojo

The Youngsters,  Christmas In Jail,  Blues, Blues Christmas 3,  Document

Francine Reed,  Grandma's Cookin' Christmas,  Here Comes Frani Claus,  CMO

Billy Ward & His Dominoes,  Ringing In A Brand New Year,  Blues, Blues
Christmas Vol.3,  Docuemnt

Clarence Carter,  Back Door Santa,  Soul Christmas,  Rhino

Brook Benton,  Soul Santa,  Soul Christmas,  Rhino

Booker T & The MG's,  Santa Claus Is Coming To Town,  Soul Christmas,  Rhino

James Brown,  Santa Claus Goes Straight to the Ghetto,  Funky Christmas,
Polydor

Lonnie Brooks,  All I Want For Christmas,  Genuine Houserockin' Christmas,
Alligator

Earl King,  Santa, Don't Let Me Down,  Blues, Mistletoe & Santa's Little
Helper,  Black Top

Ben Levin,  Forgot Mrs. Claus,  Single,  VizzTone

Jaye Hammer,  Ain't No Other Day Like Christmas,  I'm In A Party Mood For
Christmas,  Ecko

Little Johnny Taylor,  Please Come Home For Christmas,  It's Christmas Time
Again,  Stax

Son Seals,  Lonesome Christmas,  Alligator Christmas Collection,  Alligator

Lowell Fulson,  Lonesome Christmas,  Merry Christmas Baby,  Paula

Gary U.S. Bonds,  We Wish You A Merry Christmas,  Christmas Is On,  gla

Michelle Willson,  Five Pound Box Of Money,  Bullseye Blues Christmas
,  Bullseye
Blues

David Gogo,  Let's Get A Real Tree,  Christmas With The Blues,  Cordova Bay

The Campbell Brothers,  Silent Night,  Sacred Steel For The Holidays,
Arhoolie

Lou Rawls,  Little Drummer Boy,  Merry Christmas, Ho! Ho! Ho!,   Capitol

Trudy Lynn,  Go Tell It On The Mountain,  Connor Ray Christmas,  Connor Ray

Roger Hurricane Wilson,  Silver Bells,  Simply & Acoustically,  Blue Storm

Keb' Mo',  Christmas Is Annoying,  Moonlight, Mistletoe & You,  Concord

Hadda Brooks,  LA Christmas Blue,  Single,  Pointblank

Eartha Kitt,  Santa Baby,  Hipster's Holiday,  Rhino

Big Jack Johnson,  Christmas Medley,  Single,  M.C.

http://jazz901.org